Why our day at Cha-am Beach was so awesome

Thailand Explore

Screenshot_2020-09-10 A wonderful day on a Thailand Beach.png

If you think about it some of the best things in life don’t need to cost money to enjoy, from your family to the stunning landscapes offered by our planet, such as a beach.

When I visited the unfashionable Thai beach in Cha-am I was with my family and so it went without saying that this just doubled the fun.

I often have to remind myself of these precious moments with my young family and certainly when I look back on days out like this, in this case whilst editing my vlog, I realise how special these times are.

Watching my kids play on the beach from looking for crabs to digging in the sand is quite simply awesome.

To read the rest of this blog by Dan about Thailand visit https://danaboutthailand.com/2018/12/09/why-our-day-at-cha-am-beach-was-so-awesome/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

you know some people have been choked/crushed to death by berried like that innocently till neck down... wet sand weighs a lot

The pain really shows on their faces! ???? Maybe they are just burying some berries!

• Haha 1

Why people on here seem to be so pessimistic I don't know. Have spent many a time in Cha Am and it's a joy. Knocks spots of that local H/Hin place. Full of Thais enjoying themselves from early morning, (The only bug bare as they can start around daylight) Just join in you'll be surprised how much fun you can have. And the foods very good as well.  

• Like 1