Cheap Accountant In Chiang Mai

fanciman

Could somebody suggest an accountant able to handle what must be the simplest, most basic needs of a small company.

Cheap is the most important, because little money is involved. It is simply to keep the company in compliance with regulations.

Speaking a little bit of English would be good, too.

Thank you for your help!

I got quotes from three accountants. I want monthly statements and then an annual audit for the government. The price varied considerably but so did the level of communication. Monthly accounting rates for a small business would likely be around 1000-4000 per month (it really depends on what you want the accountant to do - ie payroll, withholding tax, etc). If the same accounting firm does the audit, the quotes I received were about 5000-6000 baht. However; if you don't want the monthly service and only want the annual audit, I was quoted 10000-20000 baht.

I got quotes from three accountants. I want monthly statements and then an annual audit for the government. The price varied considerably but so did the level of communication. Monthly accounting rates for a small business would likely be around 1000-4000 per month (it really depends on what you want the accountant to do - ie payroll, withholding tax, etc). If the same accounting firm does the audit, the quotes I received were about 5000-6000 baht. However; if you don't want the monthly service and only want the annual audit, I was quoted 10000-20000 baht.

So, for monthly service and the yearly audit, 15-20,000 baht is not cheap, is that right?