Gutter clog free covers in Chiangmai?

Dean1953

The lady that takes care of my house while I’m in the U.S. sent me a picture of a tree growing inside my gutters.  On inspection, the gutters, after 18 years, were clogged.  She hired two men to clean out gutters with a high pressured water hose.  I suppose that I could do this every 5-10 years but I am interested in seeing if there are any companies that install clog free covers over gutters in Chiangmai?  Or, at least the product and I’ll hire someone to install it.  Thanks!

I am looking for same thing, Have considered , moveable mesh , but dirt, leaves and bird mess make it a messy job and getting to frail to DIY up the ladders,Luckily fit lads can do for $10 a go.

You may wish to consider a screen over teh downpipe if planning to use for garden watering , so leaves/debris don't block the pipes.

I just had a renter move out in May, and have had several things worked on including trimming trees around the house.  My neighbor has a large tree whose branches overhang the garage which has gutters.  When I’m there every 1-2 yraers for a month, I stand on the cider block wall between his property and my garage with a cordless saws all and cut any limbs at the point that they overhang the wall.  Several years ago, one of the heavy tree limbs broke off in a storm and caused some damage to the roof of the garage.  He didn’t offer to fix it.  After that, I saw it as free reign on any of his trees that went over the wall.