thai/malaysian border

im irish,67  and live in greece most of the year so any word on thai/malaysian border allowing people to cross.......been visiting thailand and malaysia over 20 years and love coming to both

Heard any whispers at all if the said borders will reopen and if they ever will.....absolute pain covid and severely irritating by the day though i know and many have it a lot rougher than myself but still.........

ireland too cold in the winter,greece starting to get and bit colder and se asia too damned hot......woe and thrice woe????

Edited by solomon david
  • Haha 2

ireland too cold in the winter,greece starting to get and bit colder and se asia too damned hot..

Take a look at Madeira. It's subtropical so never gets cold like Mediterranean places such as Greece or as hot as the tropics.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeira#Climate

Or Malaysia's Cameron Highlands and its tropical highlands climate.

Edited by Promula

Just now, TheFreqFlyer said:

Stay in Greece. At least until next year. It doesn't get that cold there in winter. 

?....its does,zero degrees and snow some days in athens but admittedly the winters are far milder here than in other places i could mention

Of the days when its zero degrees the temperature could shoot up within a couple of days from zero to 25 degrees and im often in shorts,tee shirt and flip flops in mid to late december

Edited by solomon david

On 10/8/2020 at 4:00 PM, solomon david said:

?....its does,zero degrees and snow some days in athens but admittedly the winters are far milder here than in other places i could mention

Of the days when its zero degrees the temperature could shoot up within a couple of days from zero to 25 degrees and im often in shorts,tee shirt and flip flops in mid to late december

Well, that's good enough. 

• Like 1