Paperwork required if moving to different province while on WP in Bangkok

As per title, could someone please advise what paperwork is required if moving to Chonburi while still working under work permit and Non B extension in Bangkok.  A new TM30 is probably required, but does new address need to be reported for Work Permit ( or any other visa related procedures, including for foreign dependents).  Thank you for any advice.

Edited by hapark

31 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you still working in Bangkok? What office did your extension of stay?

A TM30 report would be needed to change your registered address that immigration has.

Thanks Ubonjoe.  Still working, paperwork through One stop Chamchuri.  Based on this do you have any additional information on requirements?  Thank you again.

6 minutes ago, hapark said:

Thanks Ubonjoe.  Still working, paperwork through One stop Chamchuri.  Based on this do you have any additional information on requirements?  Thank you again.

The one stop center has their own requirements for many things.

All should need to do is change your address there I would assume.

50 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The one stop center has their own requirements for many things.

All should need to do is change your address there I would assume.

Thanks Ubonjoe.  Does anyone else reading have actual verified experience with this, so as to avoid any unnecessary trip. Does this mean that the WP is also tied to a specific address in a specific province?  I though that was what the TM30 was for?

6 minutes ago, hapark said:

Thanks Ubonjoe.  Does anyone else reading have actual verified experience with this, so as to avoid any unnecessary trip. Does this mean that the WP is also tied to a specific address in a specific province?  I though that was what the TM30 was for?

You have a extension of stay based upon working issued by immigration and a work permit is issued by the Department Of Employment. Each one has different requirements.

A TM30 report is for immigration.

You do not need to change your address for the work permit.

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You have a extension of stay based upon working issued by immigration and a work permit is issued by the Department Of Employment. Each one has different requirements.

A TM30 report is for immigration.

You do not need to change your address for the work permit.

Thank you for clarification.  So the TM30 is done at Bangkok or Chonburi Immigration? Getting a bit confused by all the different requirements.  I am aware the WP is tied to a different department but wondered if they also needed updating.  It no longer lists a personal address in the booklet as previously (but maybe home address appears in the "system"?) , though WP is tied  to a company  with a listed address.

Edited by hapark