90 day report online: how long for approval?

You never quite know. I thought the reporting had been automated, as the last couple of times the 'Approval' pinged back straight away, far quicker than any human could have looked at it. I submitted mine again this last Monday (on their fearfully skittish website) and got a 'Pending'. The 'Approved' email came through this morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

I thought the reporting had been automated

Exactly my thinking which is why I was wondering if for some reason my app had been spat out of the system onto the desk of some grim IO. But thanks for all the replies. I guess there can be a manual part to it.

15 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

You never quite know. I thought the reporting had been automated, as the last couple of times the 'Approval' pinged back straight away, far quicker than any human could have looked at it. I submitted mine again this last Monday (on their fearfully skittish website) and got a 'Pending'. The 'Approved' email came through this morning.

I did mine a couple of weeks ago, Prachuapkhirikhan office, and my approval was instantly pinged back.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

I did mine a couple of weeks ago, Prachuapkhirikhan office, and my approval was instantly pinged back.

Same here and it was instant as well. Did it on 8th Oct. We are very lucky with the Prachuap Khiri Khan Office.

Edited by worrab
Add
  • Like 1