[BKK] What paperwork are required when collecting Thai Marriage Visa (application made one month ago)

Next Monday I will go to Chaeng Wattana Immigration Office to pick up the Thai Marriage Visa after exactly 30 days from the application.

The very kind IO (honestly) who viewed my application a month ago told me that I will have to pick up the result at the L2 counter.

Which documents should I bring with me? Do I have to show the paperwork submitted a month ago again?

Thank you for your friendly answers. I admire you for the daily information work you do here for free.

^^^^^What ubonjoe said. 

When I applied for my marriage extension on 14 Sep at CW when the IO gave me back my passport with the under-consideration stamp saying come back no 12 Oct the IO also said when coming back to provide a copy of my updated bank passbook....and of course I needed to also bring my passport.

The updated bank passbook is needed to ensure you still have at least Bt400K in the bank if using the Bt400K deposit income method.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pib said:

^^^^^What ubonjoe said. 

When I applied for my marriage extension on 14 Sep at CW when the IO gave me back my passport with the under-consideration stamp saying come back no 12 Oct the IO also said when coming back to provide a copy of my updated bank passbook....and of course I needed to also bring my passport.

The updated bank passbook is needed to ensure you still have at least Bt400K in the bank if using the Bt400K deposit income method.

And just to clarify be sure the bring the updated bank passbook also....not just an updated copy. The IO will want to see the actual passbook itself and then they keep a copy.

On 10/17/2020 at 8:14 PM, Pib said:

^^^^^What ubonjoe said. 

The OP said "exactly 30 days," which I have heard before.  However, I go back tomorrow, exactly 28 days after my under consideration stamp. I have always returned in 28 days/4 weeks, never 30 days.  28 days works well for me because I apply on a day off, Tuesday this year, and go back 4 weeks later on the same day.  Cheers