90 day report and Retirement Visa extension

My next 90 day report is due on 9 November and I need to renew my Retirement Visa extension for another year by December 17.  Ideally I'd like to do both on the same day. 

I'm pretty sure the dates work ok, so my question is about which location  - MT and CW (90 day at MT, Extension at CW), or just MT (for both) or just CW (for both) - and whether I can/need to make an appointment for both or either?

Thanks in advance

You can apply for your extension up to be 45 days early so you could  normally do both at the same time at CW. But at this time 90 day reports are done at MTT and extension of stay at CW.

Have you tried doing your 90 day reports online? No hard to do them that way. You could also do your report by mail.

Thanks for your input everyone.  I usually do the 90 day report online but on the last occasion it didn't work.  I will try again once the 15-7 day window is open though.  

Does some-one have a link for the appointment system to my extension please

6 minutes ago, Griffo63 said:

Thanks for your input everyone.  I usually do the 90 day report online but on the last occasion it didn't work.  I will try again once the 15-7 day window is open though.  

If your 90-day report is due 9 November, you can do it on-line during the 26 October - 9 November window. 

Trying to do it earlier will generate an error message.