U.S. whistleblower Edward Snowden seeks Russian passport for sake of future son

snoop1130

27 minutes ago, jingjai9 said:

I see a Time when Snowden will be once again living in the US in a position of responsibilty. Before making a negative comment, listen to his interviews on Joe Rogan Podcast or with Glenn Greenwald or on NBC. Judge himself for yourself.

Snowden is also the guy who worked for the NSA cs. People can change but that much? I am not ready to trust him completely ...

53 minutes ago, jingjai9 said:

I see a Time when Snowden will be once again living in the US in a position of responsibilty. Before making a negative comment, listen to his interviews on Joe Rogan Podcast or with Glenn Greenwald or on NBC. Judge himself for yourself.

I would like to see him pardon and  interviewed again by Greenwald. Perhaps ,write a book or two and live his life out on  Martha's Vineyard

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I would like to see him pardon and  interviewed again by Greenwald. Perhaps ,write a book or two and live his life out on  Martha's Vineyard

Why do you think he would be welcome on Martha’s Vineyard, and where could he afford to live there?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

And why not...most Tory MP's and their families have applied for EU passports wherever the laws allow them......

Can you provide statistics and evidence to support you claim?

Otherwise you are posting fake information.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Susco said:

Yes because everything not American is evil, according to many of their citizens, while in my opinion America is the most evil part in all of this

It certainly seems to dispel the much vaunted 'American Free Speech" and encouraging whistle bowers myths.

They like to out other countries for things they do themselves! Remember they spied on Mutti Merkel and other EU leaders. Close "allies" 555!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tgw said:

why don't you do your own research?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33106044

10 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

NSA spying on Merkel's mobile is an established fact.

Odd....so many comments are made on here when someone makes a statement such as....where's your evidence...provide the links....what is your source?......and others state...... do your own research...don't be so lazy find out for yourself.....

I was roundly accused yesterday for saying 'I think'...oh you think do you? So no evidence then? Just your thoughts?

No links for any of the above....you'll have to do your own research I'm afraid.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Odd....so many comments are made on here when someone makes a statement such as....where's your evidence...provide the links....what is your source?......and others state...... do your own research...don't be so lazy find out for yourself.....

I was roundly accused yesterday for saying 'I think'...oh you think do you? So no evidence then? Just your thoughts?

No links for any of the above....you'll have to do your own research I'm afraid.

well, "educating" others about something demands a bit more documentation imo.

• Thanks 1