When She Can't Say No...

Flummoxed

I'm curious. We all know of infidelity of bar girls and even non-bar girls, it's been discussed to death... but at what price I wonder?

Has anyone had their girl investigated or caught them out. What price were they offered and at what point did they say 'Yes' to their prospective customer, behind your/your friend's back.

If you were offered the equivalent of 6/12 months salary for one night with a stunner, would you say no if you were married/involved?

I'd prefer payment in Krugerands thank you.

Despite my devastating good looks, I've never had an offer like that... I know it's hard to believe but I haven't. :o

I really do think I'd say 'No'....... but if it was Kylie Minogue, hmmm, thinks.

What I really want to know is how much a Thai girl would want before she strayed from her fella. Any experiences anyone? I know every girl has her price but I truly want to believe that some do not.

During my last year one month holiday in Phuket I found this beautiful 30 year old girl, her name Sonthaya and we spend a fantastic month togeteher.

Money was never mentioned during that time, when I was leaving I paid her 30.000 bath and she was very happy and so was I, she had given me a holiday of my life.

The 'goods' involved could be anything ranging from a couple of beers (did it for me before, but not because I can be bought for that), 300bt, 5000bt , getting an official stamp for a document, saving someone's life or having someone bumped off. Lot's of other issues involved besides goods or services offered, as well.

Same in Thailand as everywhere else.

During my last year one month holiday in Phuket I found this beautiful 30 year old girl, her name Sonthaya and we spend a fantastic month togeteher.

Money was never mentioned during that time, when I was leaving I paid her 30.000 bath and she was very happy and so was I, she had given me a holiday of my life.

Whyever did you let her get away then ? You sound smitten by her :o

Would you shag a granny for 100,000?  :D

Are you hinting at the fact that she should have paid me? Oh my god, now you tell me .. :D

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

lol :D

Reminds me of a movie, where Eddie Murphy shagged Eartha Kit, to get a promotion. Cant remember the name, but was so funny when he was trying to turn the lights off. Turns out she didn't even have any say in her company anyway.

Class :D

Money was never mentioned during that time, when I was leaving  I paid her 30.000 bath and she was very happy and so was I, she had given me a holiday of my life.

Whyever did you let her get away then ? You sound smitten by her :D

I had to go back to my wife :o

Morality is fine as long as you can afford it.

Many Thai women, who are not in financial difficulties, would never consider being unfaithful, regardless of what is on offer.

So a vote for Toxin is a vote for extra marital sex then :o

May he live long and rule forever :D