How Much To Rent A House In Phuket?

How long is a piece of string?

Twice the length from the middle to the end.

House prices (with a pool) vary depending on location and time of year, but i reckon your going to be looking at 30,000baht minimum as "holiday" homes tend to cost a h3lluva lot more...

As stated above, try looking in the classifieds section of the Phuket Gazette or even post something there... you might get lucky.

As an alternative, have to considered looking at some of the smaller resorts on the island, it wont be a private pool then, but it might work out a bit cheaper for you.

Just a thought

How long is a piece of string?

Twice the length from the middle to the end.

House prices (with a pool) vary depending on location and time of year, but i reckon your going to be looking at 30,000baht minimum as "holiday" homes tend to cost a h3lluva lot more...

As stated above, try looking in the classifieds section of the Phuket Gazette or even post something there... you might get lucky.

As an alternative, have to considered looking at some of the smaller resorts on the island, it wont be a private pool then, but it might work out a bit cheaper for you.

Just a thought

:D well done Wolfie, your the only person that ever had the right answer :o

I know of places like that...

One of them i know is on Ya Nui beach, the garden ends and the beach begins, a real luxury holiday home, maid service, personal driver etc, costs a fortune.. (cant remember exact figure, $200US a day springs to mind, might be wrong)

In my opinion way way way over priced, but nice if your the kind of person whos got money to burn and not afraid to burn it.

For that kind of money you could rent out 5 good hotel rooms next to each other and have some great parties...

For an alternative list of hotels/resorts you could try Here, ive had them recommended to me before... just remembered about them... might be worth a try.

Just looked at that villa, plush !! but 20,000!! a night and if its where i think it is you have to drive eveywhere.

You can rent a good appartment on Nani road for 10-15,000 a month.

Agreed,

it's a ###### of alot bigger than the picture suggests.

i would pay maybe 10000 a night maybe a bit more for it.

(if i could afford it, i've been there already for free)