Mukdahan residents demand answers over abandoned public parks

webfact

19 hours ago, webfact said:

The parks were ruined after the flood, the official said, adding that the governor will be informed of the complaint and steps taken to reconstruct them.

Floods come and floods go... just like the money.

Same same with the Sri Narong Stadion tennis courts in Surin. Two of the courts can still be used, the rest are demoted to soccer fields. The rooms of the  building are completely ransacked. All glass is broken, toilet installations were removed by someone. Last year the municipality tore down the fences to use the tennis courts for food stalls. For many weeks in a row, tennis players could not access the tennis courts. It's an utter disgrace. What a difference with the Buriram municipal tennis courts. Those are maintained, There are powerful people supporting sport, the same person who initiated Buriram airport at the time, Nevin Chidchob, to name one. My daughter and I mostly practice in Buriram which consists of a car ride of 125 km x 2 = 250 km. In the hot season we have to get up at 03:00 in order to be at the courts at 05:30.

And what a mighty difference with tennis courts in my native Switzerland or Southern Florida!

1 hour ago, Dario said:

Same same with the Sri Narong Stadion tennis courts in Surin. Two of the courts can still be used, the rest are demoted to soccer fields. The rooms of the  building are completely ransacked. All glass is broken, toilet installations were removed by someone. Last year the municipality tore down the fences to use the tennis courts for food stalls. For many weeks in a row, tennis players could not access the tennis courts. It's an utter disgrace. What a difference with the Buriram municipal tennis courts. Those are maintained, There are powerful people supporting sport, the same person who initiated Buriram airport at the time, Nevin Chidchob, to name one. My daughter and I mostly practice in Buriram which consists of a car ride of 125 km x 2 = 250 km. In the hot season we have to get up at 03:00 in order to be at the courts at 05:30.

And what a mighty difference with tennis courts in my native Switzerland or Southern Florida!

I forgot to add: there is no money for sport as money is used to buy an aircraft carrier which is unusable now and a fleet of sub marines and other much needed armored carriers, the latter  to combat Thai people.