Link to Update/change flight on COE WEBSITE

Hello, 
Does anyone know the  "his/her personal link at least 5 working days before departure date. "  is located on the Thai US Embassy website ? My flight was cancelled and have to upload a new one but, not seeing the link on the Embassy's website. Tried to call, and email but nothing  back. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Billpro785 said:

Hello, 
Does anyone know the  "his/her personal link at least 5 working days before departure date. "  is located on the Thai US Embassy website ? My flight was cancelled and have to upload a new one but, not seeing the link on the Embassy's website. Tried to call, and email but nothing  back. 

Maybe this: https://coethailand.mfa.go.th

Discribe what you have done so far process wise (Have visa?, Have COE?, When is departure ..etc.)

If you already have the COE you need to call to cancel it and then create a new one (cannot create a new one if you have an existing one, will be denied).

"Choke dee" with all that! Not even sure how you ever got this far along. Bravo to you, but the entire process and ESPECIALLY the processors is a Cluster-<deleted> of apathy and ineptitude. I sincerely hope you get it sorted and please do report back either way. 

Archived