Bitcoin reach ATH at $21800 (and raising), ETH at $645 - are you holding some?

Bitcoin and ETH and many altcoins are booming as i write this article.  I hold of solid amount, more than enough to provide me nice life wherever I go. Crypto is currently first revenue stream for me, second one is my pension.

It gives me current peace of mind, and i put half of all my BTC, ETH and USDC at CEFI (centralized finance) platform and earn interest from 7-15% APY. That interest is now higher than $2000 monthly, and i am planning to add more. I tested all in last 6 months - since BTC and ETH price raise 3x in this short period , it is easy decision to me.

Now paypal support crypto, more institutions coming and bitcoin truly became GOLD 2.0

I do not make financial advice and you should all do your own research, but check out apyharvest.com , blockfi.com, celsius.com and crypto.com - they are all CEFI, and offer different crypto interest rates and in some cases crypto retirement plans.

I am not referring them, and do not promote them, just providing info. If you need more details, send me a message, since i hold on all 4 of them now.

It is pure joy.

earn5.jpg

21 minutes ago, Appu said:

Many "experts" are pretty sure that we are in "new low" right now:

The “experts” will say anything... I think bitcoin will rise to 30 or 40k, then crater to 10k (I’ll buy some more then!).

Great job buying when it was low, I am jealous! 

I am wondering how to buy it: I signed up to Coinbase and successfully got UKP/Euro wallets, but I can't register a bank account as I don't have a UK one and it won't let me register my Singapore cards. Does anyone know a method that works from here, i.e. different trading platforms?

So I messaged @Appu asking for details, and he tried to push me into apyharvest.com.

They offer much higher rates than the others he mentioned... but go to the website and you'll realise it looks super dodgy, definitely made by some kid in his bedroom or a criminal in a basement.

I'm not touching it and I don't recommend anyone to do so. Since Appu has so few posts, please excuse me Appu, but I think he is in on it, and this is possibly a scam.

BlockFi seems pretty legit, and has been around for a while. I think I will stake some of my coins there as they appear to have pretty good call margins for safety.

1 hour ago, Barnabe said:

So I messaged @Appu asking for details, and he tried to push me into apyharvest.com.

They offer much higher rates than the others he mentioned... but go to the website and you'll realise it looks super dodgy, definitely made by some kid in his bedroom or a criminal in a basement.

I'm not touching it and I don't recommend anyone to do so. Since Appu has so few posts, please excuse me Appu, but I think he is in on it, and this is possibly a scam.

BlockFi seems pretty legit, and has been around for a while. I think I will stake some of my coins there as they appear to have pretty good call margins for safety.

Nope, user @Barnabe asked me for blockfi referral code, and i provided him one. I also pointed out why i left blockfi 4 months ago , since beside them have lowest interest rates and only 8 coins that support, they also had MAJOR security breach back in june, and you can all read about this here (if you have time and will) https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertanzalone/2020/06/16/blockfi-hires-new-chief-security-officer-after-last-months-hack/?sh=13c9dbe24c57

You can see all from our short convo i attached here. You judge yourselves did I push other product first, or did I provided user what he asked (referral code) and my personal opinion and personal issues and problems with blockfi, and then forward him to what I think is better, without giving him my other referral code for that.

I would AVOID Blockfi by long turn, just look at their twitter account in last 24h, they cannot process withdrawals, their platform stuck, and their support do not respond. Attached picture.

Apyharvest is LEGIT company and website, owned by UK based multi-million cooperation Harvest Investment and having more than 1.4 billion crypto assets under management. You can easily find them under UK companies registration and see all of their branches balance <deleted>s.  https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/OC415569 .  I am not connected to them by any means (I wish) , as O mentioned in my original post I hold some of my crypto assets there and earn nice interest over the period. Paid daily. And I have their referral code and I even did not share it to user since he was pushing to blockfi.

When you do your own research, it is not website that is meter, it is company and people behind. Here is example of Julius Bar, Swiss bank where i hold my fiat, https://www.juliusbaer.com/de/ueber-uns/unser-unternehmen/

They look like WordPress template truly child could build, but on same hand, they are 4th largest bank in Switzerland holding more than 750 billions in assets. Never judge the company by website - In many cases best looking ones are scams, like bitconnect was back in days - one of best looking websites and in time getting almost all website rewards.

blockfi_tweet.png

barnabe.png

Appu, my sincere apologies if you’re a legit user, I hope you understand why i thought this way.

However I stand by my comments regarding Apyharvest, it looks pretty scammy to me, and I don’t see how you can trust money to a company which cannot even build a decent website.

Having a registered company in the U.K. means nothing, I can do it myself or pay an accountant £100 for it. In fact if you follow your Companies House link and check their accounts, they barely have 2 million in euros of assets under their management...

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/OC415569/filing-history/MzI0MzUyNTQ2MGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Edited by Barnabe
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Barnabe said:

Appu, my sincere apologies if you’re a legit user, I hope you understand why i thought this way.

However I stand by my comments regarding Apyharvest, it looks pretty scammy to me, and I don’t see how you can trust money to a company which cannot even build a decent website.

Having a registered company in the U.K. means nothing, I can do it myself or pay an accountant £100 for it. In fact if you follow your Companies House link and check their accounts, they barely have 2 million in euros of assets under their management...

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/OC415569/filing-history/MzI0MzUyNTQ2MGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

"Barely" 2 million in euros of assets in FIAT (EUR), and that is Harvest Investment LLC  7, there is 10 of them, and behind them more companies. I know you can register there easy , but having "barely" 2 million of EUR and that is 2018, is not small for CRYPTO company. Check out one of competition which i did not want to mention since they are complete scam IMO, NEXO - you can find them there too, pretending to be UK (while whole team is From Bulgaria and go figure out - they are not working in Bulgaria and USA) - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12628866

NEXO have 0 (ZERO) assets under management, while somehow they claim 1 million users and their owner just had paid interview on Bloomberg. They had however "successful" ICO back in ICO scam year of 2018, and they raise 52M of USD for their token. 52 million USD can give you lots of time to pump your token and catch some users in net of crypto investing. However it cannot erase data on most of ICO sites, and for them it is disaster that all of their team members are from Bulgaria (they hide that on their website, but it is on ICO) and yet you can see on their terms of service where they are forbidden. ( https://nexo.io/earn-terms , https://nexo.io/credit-terms ) 

I do my research very disciplined and use days if not weeks and check out all aspects I need to know. I am in crypto since 2012, I mined 25 BTC blocks,  I have 2 lawyers and one CA checking all my investments before I really jump in. For apyharvest, it was little bit easy, since i was referred by one of my best crypto friends who is holding more than 120 BTC there, and had his desired financial freedom long ago accomplished. He is there 2 years already, back from days when they were just Harvest Investments and closed by IP access for users outside UK. He was the one to confirm me that all in their about page is true.

Again, I am not providing any financial advice to anybody, I am just sharing part of mine knowledge and what I do with part of my crypto. You should all check everything yourself and make your own decisions. I was burned out lots of times, starting with MT Gox, and I NEVER jump in to invest more than 1% of my assets before I ask for approval from my lawyers and my CA.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, katatonic said:

I am wondering how to buy it: I signed up to Coinbase and successfully got UKP/Euro wallets, but I can't register a bank account as I don't have a UK one and it won't let me register my Singapore cards. Does anyone know a method that works from here, i.e. different trading platforms?

Coins.co.th