bi max jaw surgery.?

Wardp

I have researched yanhee but they are all plastic surgeons,a lot of Thais seem to go to Korea, its all about finding a qualified and skilled surgeon, bumrungrad is very expensive now? I'm not looking for cheap either,

As I understand it you are not doing this for cosmetic reasons but rather because of persistant sleep apnea. Yoy need a maxillofacial surgeon with relevant orientation not plastics. I need to do some research and will get back to you.

OK I have spent several hours on this and it does nto look at all encouraging. I cannot find a single instance of this type of surgery being done for OSA in Thailand. Nor a single surgeon with relevant experience. There are maxillofacial surgeons of course, but their experience is in  cancer,  trauma and/or plastics. Very little experience in Thailand with surgical treatment of OSA and what there has been, has involved corrections of the soft palate not jaw.

Am I correct to assume a doctor in another country advised this procedure? It might be best to get this done abroad.

but if you want to pursue here I would start with this US trained maxillofacial surgeon who is on faculty art a leading medical school:

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/doctors/Prayuth-Tunsuriyawong

Hi Sheryl .spain quoted me between 20.000 and 40.000 euro- i also contacted Dr. Amornphong Wachiramon at vertex clinic he and his team perform surgey at Paolo hospital he gave me 3 quotes depending on who does the op-his price 650.000 bt then 380.000bt for next surgeon and 299.000bt for the third. Please sheryl if you could check this out for me- also a dr sunil Richardson at Richardson hospital in india quoted me 10.000 us .thank you