Thai visa forum. Habit forming?

Nout

27 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

You and me both .

As you have been in the Gulf for a prolonged period of time , you probably havent seen much female flesh recently .

You are probably sitting by your window salivating at all those naked legs walking by , noticing their shorts go right up to the top of their legs and sometime you can see a bum cheek .

If you requite a telescope or a pair of binoculars , you can order one from Lazada and then can deliver it by Christmas  

Nope. I'm in ASQ. the only women I see are in Hazmat suits. 

• Haha 2

I like TVF, its a bit like a cross between the Colosseum and an old English pub,

there's always a daily feud, heaps of boasting, fun, sex maniacs, and gladiators

ready ready for a scrap, not to mention assistance from kindly folk. Brilliant!

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 7:41 PM, Nout said:

I sometimes think that the TVF is addictive? Does anyone else ever think this?

It is not addictive, but with the virus, and ASQ etc we want to know what is happening, and to keep up with the other news. i always get it so late and always see posters getting all the likes because they get their NL at a reasonable time.

A lot of my posts pile up at the end of a topic regularly because I'm always getting it late.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

It is not addictive, but with the virus, and ASQ etc we want to know what is happening, and to keep up with the other news. i always get it so late and always see posters getting all the likes because they get their NL at a reasonable time.

A lot of my posts pile up at the end of a topic regularly because I'm always getting it late.

Late? NL? Getting all the likes? So much I don't understand in the above post.

Edited by Nout

35 minutes ago, Nout said:

I think the gist of it is that when he is available to post, the news stories have been up or a while. So on a Trump story someone might write on page 1 'Yeah Trump sucks' and get 30 trophies, 30 love hearts and 30 smiley faces whereas he might write some thoughtful illuminating dissertation on page 26 and get 1 love heart if he's lucky. That's because fewer people read page 26.  I could be wrong though.

50 minutes ago, Nout said:

It is not me who is getting all the likes, you must know that the first posters will get most of the likes. I don't get my morning NL much before 12 pm It is 6 25pm now, and it will probably be another hour at least until it comes.

38 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I think the gist of it is that when he is available to post, the news stories have been up or a while. So on a Trump story someone might write on page 1 'Yeah Trump sucks' and get 30 trophies, 30 love hearts and 30 smiley faces whereas he might write some thoughtful illuminating dissertation on page 26 and get 1 love heart if he's lucky. That's because fewer people read page 26.  I could be wrong though.

Thanks for the clarification. Interesting point. I always jump to the last page of comments and work backwards.

Edited by Nout

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

It is not me who is getting all the likes, you must know that the first posters will get most of the likes. I don't get my morning NL much before 12 pm It is 6 25pm now, and it will probably be another hour at least until it comes.

Its probably because your one of these:

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2020 at 11:24 PM, CorpusChristie said:

Its not that its addictive .

I just read that so many people are wrong about things , I feel I have to put them right and inform them of what is correct , I feel I am doing them a service , I'm just a naturally helpful person 

On 12/23/2020 at 12:46 AM, talahtnut said:

I tried to help you too, but I gave up in the end,  I'm a naturally nasty person.

I'm a realist and know it can be a lost cause trying to help some people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1