Nakhon Ratchasima restaurant owner killed in knife fight

webfact

Nakhon Ratchasima restaurant owner killed in knife fight

By The Nation

800_687c7f25b232469.jpg?v=1609302019

The owner of a cooked-to-order restaurant in Nakhon Ratchasima province was killed in a knife fight on Tuesday.

Muang district police were notified of the incident at 8pm and promptly went to the scene, where they found three severely injured persons.

The three – Wasan Jaritram, 21, an unidentified friend of his aged 21 and Wannasit Sudprasert, 46 – were rushed to Fort Suranari Hospital.

Wasan’s girlfriend said she and her boyfriend had an argument with Wannasit, the restaurant owner, who "usually picked on him and his friends".

Security camera footage showed that Wannasit grabbed a knife to attack them. Wasan then found a knife nearby and grabbed it to fight his opponent.

Meanwhile, Wannasit’s brother and Wasan’s friend also began fighting each other before residents intervened to stop the fight.

Wannasit and Wasan’s friend were stabbed all over their bodies while Wasan himself was stabbed in the neck. Wannasit later died at the hospital.

The police have initially arrested Wannasit’s brother, who had a knife, and have detained him at Muang Nakhon Ratchasima police station.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30400474

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-30

4 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

i mean what is going on? if you are a man and want to fight, use your fists instead!

Those days are long gone unfortunately. Knives bottles kicks ,gangs beating up one.????

Edited by findlay13
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Could never work out why many Thai restaurants only have forks and spoons ! this might explain why !

You are right, and not only in the restaurants

in their homes the Thais never put a knife on the table during the meal

all the dishes are already precut by the women in the kitchen (They are the

ones knowing very well how their males companions can go bersek with the alcool

and with the ''face'' problem even a little argument can quickly degenerate in a bloody fight)

and this excellent habit has probably saved hundred of thousands of lifes 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 11:30 AM, webfact said:

Wasan’s girlfriend said she and her boyfriend had an argument with Wannasit, the restaurant owner, who "usually picked on him and his friends".

I don't think we will hear the opposite side of the argument, so I'll continue to wait to hear facts from the guy's girlfriend.  I wonder if this goes to trial and if we will ever read a follow-up story.   i'll wait patiently.   

He who lives by sword shall get stucketh.

-- Fred Sanford

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2020 at 3:41 PM, Venom said:

They ars extra brave with a knife however in this case he's dead and his brother will be spending the next decade in the monkey house. No regrets. 

Wanna bet? My wife's brother attacked his own father with a knife four months ago. Didn't kill him. But the brother was sentenced to two years in prison. Guess what? He's already out. And last night, he came and attacked the family again, knocking a relative unconscious and putting him in the hospital. Called the police. Nothing they can do. Jails are too crowded, which is why the brother was released early anyway. Revolving door.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, bendejo said:

He who lives by sword shall get stucketh.

-- Fred Sanford

image.png.c4de53214f59a0195cce91497797e9a3.png