Flights Bangkok to Sydney - April 2021

scorecard

Given all the changes etc., generated by the Covid 19 situation, I'm now lost regarding what flights are available Bangkok to Sydney late April 2021. And I do realize info re such flights can and will change:

- I understand that Right now repat. flights are available Bkk to Sydney. But has anybody seen any published dates when these repat. flights will end?

- I understand that there are now authorized specific Semi-commercial flights from various countries into Bkk and right now 14 days quarantine on arrival in Bkk still applies.

NOW MY QUESTIONS:

- Are there specific Semi-commercial flights from Bangkok to Sydney? Is there a published list?

- Any members seen any published dates when Thai International will recommence normal schedules Bangkok to Sydney (separate from Semi-Commercial flights)? 

I've tried to search answers to all my points but with no real answers.

Thanks. 

See Aus Embassy Facebook,re flights to Sydney.Next ones are Jan 10 and 17,expressions of interest for these must be in by this coming Sunday 3rd,for folk registered with the Embassy.Its only possible thru Embassy,not thru Thai. At this stage these flights will continue thru to March.21.These are freight flights with approx 30 seats available per flights and cost approx $1100au.