Non Imm O Visa

Does the embassy in Singapore still issue 12 month non imm 'o' visa ?

Freind is currently on a non o ( married to a Thai) but is working off shore ( 6 on/6 off )

so will not be in the kingdom to get his yearly extension.

Thanks

Have not seen and first person reports for awhile but they were doing so if you presented proof of 400k or more in a bank account somewhere and have not heard that has stopped.

Correct ,

picked mine up on Wednesday . Copy of marriage certificate and bank account showing the 400k was all that was needed . 220 singapore dollars .

Would 400k outside Thailand be acceptable?

if not,

Did you show a letter from the bank or your bank book or?

I had a statement made up at my Thai bank for 200baht , and gave them my previous months statement from my offshore account . I believe the offshore account was all they were interested in . Must show the currency of the account .

I've been getting a non o marriage visa in SIN for the last 6 years with minimal paperwork.  We have one child aged 3 and in the past I only showed a copy of the marriage certificate, not even the original.  

Given these facts, would I now need to show a copy of the marriage certificate as well as the birth certificate of our child, or should the marriage cert still suffice? In addition to this do I need to show the 400K or  the 40K per month in income.

Bank statement can be any bank any currecncy any country in your name

I believe you are asking about a multi entry visa and for that Singapore has been requiring proof that you can support your stay for the year by showing a bank account somewhere with 400k or more funds available. Believe only the marriage certificate is required but would carry birth certificate just in case someone asks.

I believe you are asking about a multi entry visa and for that Singapore has been requiring proof that you can support your stay for the year by showing a bank account somewhere with 400k or more funds available. Believe only the marriage certificate is required but would carry birth certificate just in case someone asks.

I must admit I have not had to do this for some time, but I would add a copy of your wife's id card and passport (if she has one) to the list.

Better to have too much info available, rather than too little. :o

Yeah I've never experienced any problems for the past few years, but I had never he

rd of this 

400K deal before.  Last time I went in with a bunch of stuff and all the lady needed was the copy of the marriage cert, but I'll bring some extra documentation.  Thanks all.