UK vaccine rollout

30 minutes ago, Badger18 said:

Does anyone know how people are being called up to get their shots? I am registered with a GP but not on the electoral roll. It'll be a while before they get to my age bracket but when they do, should I expect to be contacted?

This is Comprehensive Google article. If your 50 or under you are bottom of the list 

Your called up by your GP. Call him or reception 

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55274833

Edited by madmen
2 hours ago, Badger18 said:

Does anyone know how people are being called up to get their shots? I am registered with a GP but not on the electoral roll. It'll be a while before they get to my age bracket but when they do, should I expect to be contacted?

Are you serious? Just download, read and try to understand the vaccine document from Pfizer.

I'm not saying more, I was blocked too many times. Im tired of that assisted thinking. 

4 hours ago, Badger18 said:

Instructions for England.

image.png.8be67c9f9d6fa826490d9ffa4e73a636.png

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dad, received a letter about the vaccination, say, on the Wednesday, He was phone by the GP practice on the Friday, and given a time on the following Tuesday morning and got the his first shot of the AZ vaccine.

The time to get the second shot seems to be under debated, especially  for the Pfzer one, as the up to 12 weeks is not what it says on the tin, more like 42 days max perhaps.

Still they are progressing well.

Hopefully they shall also vaccinate the Teachers, before the Schools re-open.

I'm a good bit down the list I would think end of March/April perhaps???

On 1/17/2021 at 12:06 PM, Badger18 said:

got a letter yesterday ,told if i did not want it ,phone and cancel appointment.