Who Is This English Rupert Guy You See On Tv?

steffi

Who is he? The guy you see with the Thai giving English lessons on TV. She often says what he's said with an unbelievably condescending american accent. Is she his main squeeze and is this their way to get him a work permit? I have my suspicions about anybody with the name Rupert

Don't be. She's an 8 on my scale and has these eyes like pissholes in the snow.

She often says what he's said with an unbelievably condescending american accent.

I think that I'm in love! :o

Is this the blonde English guy who is the only man I have ever seen in my life trying to copy a typical Thai guy's hairstyle? (i.e side parting, long pointed hair in front of the ears, neck-length hair at the back, sticking up on top).

We love Thailand. He loves it too much.

Yeah he's got the Thai copying Japan popstar haircut. Probably goes thru gallons of hair gel every week. He's either connected or linked to somebody connected. He's got this Oxford like accent on him too.

It's like a farang walking around with one of those now fashionable circular Amulets around his neck.

Is this the blonde English guy who is the only man I have ever seen in my life trying to copy a typical Thai guy's hairstyle? (i.e side parting, long pointed hair in front of the ears, neck-length hair at the back, sticking up on top).

I have my suspicions about anybody with the name Rupert

Justin is even more suspicious.

Darren - there's a name from hel_l.

Ever notice how many of them appear in courts in blighty?. Out of all proportion to the rest

of folks :o names.

Yeah he's got the Thai copying Japan popstar haircut. Probably goes thru gallons of hair gel every week. He's either connected or linked to somebody connected. He's got this Oxford like accent on him too.

It's like a farang walking around with one of those now fashionable circular Amulets around his neck.

I think we need some pics OP.