Local Multi-Vitamins

dddave

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I hear iherb online are good, you could also try Fascino 

Thanks. I actually have ordered some from i-Herb but could be a while before they arrive.  I'm in Bangkok...I believe Fascino is only Pattaya; Correct?

VITOP/WITOP available about everywhere.

It seems available in misc SEA countries under this name.

Cheap, don't remember exact price.

It's a multi mix with meaningful dosage.

No silly overdosed cheap Vitamin C or the like.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Pretty much any pharmacy you walk into, PF drug, Boots, Watsons, etc etc will have almost the same line of Vistra, some generic brand of their  own, Blackmores...the selection is good but Vistra is usually a good value and Blackmore usually top shelf but expensive

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dddave said:

Thanks. I actually have ordered some from i-Herb but could be a while before they arrive.  I'm in Bangkok...I believe Fascino is only Pattaya; Correct?

no there is one next to siriraj hospital and many in bkk. search Google maps they are on there. iherb or vitacost or bodybuilding.com all offer cheap postage to Thailand. Blackmore vits are generally overpriced rubbish but if you are into cheap bits you can find Kirkland multis ar MBK

• Like 1

Be very careful on Lazada to get the best price.  They have a lot of sellers (slight change of name) with very inflated prices (true of many things).  275 tab of Centrum Silver range from 915 baht to over 5,000 baht on below link.  

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?spm=a2o4m.home.search.3.61a9719cakU5TV&q=centrum silver 50 men&_keyori=ss&clickTrackInfo=textId--3860857984767629928__abId--191152__pvid--e02fc525-6a4e-4e0c-9d56-45a636e369f8&from=suggest_normal&sugg=centrum silver 50 men_2_1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Be very careful on Lazada to get the best price.  They have a lot of sellers (slight change of name) with very inflated prices (true of many things).  275 tab of Centrum Silver range from 915 baht to over 5,000 baht on below link.  

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?spm=a2o4m.home.search.3.61a9719cakU5TV&q=centrum silver 50 men&_keyori=ss&clickTrackInfo=textId--3860857984767629928__abId--191152__pvid--e02fc525-6a4e-4e0c-9d56-45a636e369f8&from=suggest_normal&sugg=centrum silver 50 men_2_1

centrum should be avoided unless you prefer synthetic  vitamin e etc

• Like 1