60 day covid-19 extension TM30 required or not?

I was reading from here that some people were asked TM30 form and some not at MTT Bangkok. This would be my first covid-19 extension since i came to Thailand at mid of December with 60+30 day tourist visa. So do i need to provide them TM30?

I am currently staying at my girlfriends rent apartment in Bangkok so is it gonna be ok for them if i let my girlfriend to fill the TM30 form for me?

One of my options is to book a hotel for 1 night and let the hotel do the TM30 to make sure everything goes correct in the first time.

You need to do a TM30 report since apparently you have not done one that shows your current address.

Your girlfriend could complete a TM30 report for you to take to immigration since is considered as the housemaster if she has a rental agreement.

My girlfriend doesnt know about rental agreement and she said she dont think she will get the landlord to do the TM30 form in next 2 days. We were 1 week at a hotel and had a plan to go from Bangkok to Hua hin but because of all the restrictions at the moment we decided to stay at Bangkok and went to her rent apartment.

So would it be better for us to book a hotel to get the TM30 done correctly?

This was my worry on December 16, when I been in MTT counter K to get my second covid extension because I go without TM30 but many people report that they will ask for it.

Finally they didn't ask me for the tm30, but maybe same ubonjoe say, they see in my form i use the same address they have already in them system that i ever use to report for previous extension but always without tm30

Archived