Transferring Music from iPhone to Samsung

Pilotman

I'm done with the Apple expense and having to upgrade constantly.  My only real use of my iPhone is for my iTunes music,  i have already ditched my iPad for a much cheaper, but just as good Samsung 10.5 Tab.   How can I transfer my iTunes library to  an Android Samsung,  If I can, than I am finally free of apple?.   

24 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I'm done with the Apple expense and having to upgrade constantly.  My only real use of my iPhone is for my iTunes music,  i have already ditched my iPad for a much cheaper, but just as good Samsung 10.5 Tab.   How can I transfer my iTunes library to  an Android Samsung,  If I can, than I am finally free of apple?.   

You have made a good choice by changing. Congratulations

• Like 2

How to copy iTunes music to Android manually

1.Create a new folder on your desktop.

2.Copy the music files to transfer into the new folder.

3.Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. You may need to adjust your phone settings to transfer files via USB (the option should appear in your notifications).

Navigate to your Android device storage on your computer and copy-paste or drag-and-drop the music folder.

Or you can try Apple Music Converter to download Apple music to MP3 then save as local files for listening.

• Haha 1