Can Anyone Recommend Good Online Pharmacy In Thailand?

Dazinoz

I use one medicine (suppository) which works well for me but getting hard to locate in Chiang Mai. Can get the cream but not suppositories. Maybe Thailand thinks using them is too kinky.

Any how decide to look online. Found one that it and another medication I need does not show up in search. Same for another. Tried a third, and get this....closed due to covid. Thought it was safe to trade online, buy hey, TiT.

7 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

I use one medicine (suppository) which works well for me but getting hard to locate in Chiang Mai. Can get the cream but not suppositories. Maybe Thailand thinks using them is too kinky.

Any how decide to look online. Found one that it and another medication I need does not show up in search. Same for another. Tried a third, and get this....closed due to covid. Thought it was safe to trade online, buy hey, TiT.

[email protected]
  • Like 1

A search by name and Thailand might show up a seller - worth a try.  That said if you have a small local phama they will often locate and sell to you even if they do not normally stock.  Some will even deliver to home.  

• Like 1

good luck buying meds on line that will not actually contain as much dust, floor grouting, asbestos and wood chippings as active ingredient. I would avoid doing that if I were you, unless its iHerb for alternative meds.  Its the only website I would trust, outside of the US.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

There are plenty of good sized pharmacies across and past McCormick Hospital on Kaew Narawat... 

My pharmacist in town near Thapae Gate seems to be well stocked... I will see her tomorrow if you want me to ask

I went to one near Thapae Gate near McDonalds, normally has what I am after but not yesterday. A smaller one just south of that one said the Scheriproct suppositories have not been available for a year but I have been getting them at the one I near Maccas.

I am after Scheripoct N and Dexilant.

Thanks

Edited by Dazinoz

I would try this.  Fascino pharmacy.  I have used them a number of times at their store locations but they also sell online.  Excellent stock of product, reasonable price.  I was told the pharmacy inside the Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya is run by Fascino.  Don't know if that is true but one way or another, I find they are excellent

https://www.fascino.co.th/?fbclid=IwAR0hafr8KChOmvCOlJQUx5S1LsO6V2bD7jt_i75_I5LBxOOtxkQ-Ybh6zJw

1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

+1 I've been using them for over 4 years and find them excellent. It's the online store for a bricks & mortar pharmacy in Silom Bangkok.

45 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Thanks but a search there showed up zero for both products I am after.

Email them, not everything is on the website, mail them your shopping list

36 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

I guess you haven't sent many emails to businesses in Thailand. RARELY get a reply.

They always reply, never had an issue.

Edited by Stocky
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Stocky said:

+1 I've been using them for over 4 years and find them excellent. It's the online store for a bricks & mortar pharmacy in Silom Bangkok.

Also good experience with them, i don't even bother with their website, just send an e-mail, they're very good at responding.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

I would try this.  Fascino pharmacy.  I have used them a number of times at their store locations but they also sell online.  Excellent stock of product, reasonable price.  I was told the pharmacy inside the Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya is run by Fascino.  Don't know if that is true but one way or another, I find they are excellent

https://www.fascino.co.th/?fbclid=IwAR0hafr8KChOmvCOlJQUx5S1LsO6V2bD7jt_i75_I5LBxOOtxkQ-Ybh6zJw

Thanks but neither product comes up in search.

15 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Ok thanks.

Items not on website so I have sent and email asking..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas J said:

<deleted> website mate 

47 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Thanks but neither product comes up in search.

Just a thought but I would not believe everything you see or don't see on the website.  I would give a call to one of the Fascino locations and speak with a pharmacist.  Often products are listed under numerous brand names so a product might be available but under a different name than what you are searching for.   Just google your local Fascino to get a number.  Obviously easier if you can speak Thai.  I know when I go into one of their locations, they look up the generic name of the drug and then cross reference it to available brand names.  I can even give them the brand name drug and they cross reference it. 

• Like 2

UPDATE: Sent an email on Sunday to Bangkokdrugstore, and as I expected no reply. 

Another member PM'd me with a Pharmacy just west of Thapae Gate in the soi used for Sunday night market. I messaged them and got a fast response and she had what I wanted..

Thanks for all the replies.

15 minutes ago, Stocky said:

My experience with them has been different, response usually within 24hrs, but glad to hear you got sorted out.

Thanks. Still no reply from them after 6 days. I now fully expect that in Thailand.

• Like 1

No help to OP but just came across this online source and seems to have many medications.  Plug first 3 letter of name into search field seems to work better than full name in quick check.  I have not used but appears legit and actually appears to have intelligent software for providing alternative choices.

https://medtide.com/

54 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

No help to OP but just came across this online source and seems to have many medications.  Plug first 3 letter of name into search field seems to work better than full name in quick check.  I have not used but appears legit and actually appears to have intelligent software for providing alternative choices.

https://medtide.com/

I had a look but neither product I wanted was listed.

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2021 at 3:56 PM, Thomas J said:

Just a thought but I would not believe everything you see or don't see on the website.  I would give a call to one of the Fascino locations and speak with a pharmacist.  Often products are listed under numerous brand names so a product might be available but under a different name than what you are searching for.   Just google your local Fascino to get a number.  Obviously easier if you can speak Thai.  I know when I go into one of their locations, they look up the generic name of the drug and then cross reference it to available brand names.  I can even give them the brand name drug and they cross reference it. 

The Fascino website has just 2 little problems:

1. It is not working at all 

2. If it would be working,  it looks like they would not sell "prescription medicine"