90 Days Reporting at Chaeng Wattana / Government Complex Office in Bangkok. Is it possible ?

I would like to know if, at this moment, the 90 Days Reporting can be done again at the Chaeng Wattana / Government Complex Office.

I was told that, some time last year, this formality could only be done at another Immigration facility in Muang Thong Thani.

Does anyone know what the present situation is ?

The on-line booking page (http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking) seems to offer 2 choices for doing the 90 Days Reporting : Muang Thong Thani and Chamchuri Square.

However, I don't seem many postings of people who have been to Chamchuri Square to do the 90 Days Reporting.

Can anyone confirm that it can be done at Chamchuri Square ?

I would like to avoid any unnecessary trip.

• 2 weeks later...

The 90-day reporting is done at MTT, upstairs. There is a pre-queuing area to get your passport checked. The only things I needed was a TM47 form and my passport. No photos, no statements, no lease, no photocopies. I did not pre-book an appointment, and waited only a few minutes. You need to arrive before 3.30 P.M. to join the queue. There is plenty of parking available.

Archived