Volunteer visa and nationality

i have asked several offices about the volunteer visa , they all confirmed they are able to do it , prices varies ,  but today i went to one office and based on my nationality they said immigration will not accept , then i told them all the other offices told me they are able to do it ,  which they said they are cheating me  and will take my money for fake stamps , is volunteer visa restricted to certain nationalities ?

How did you enter Thailand.

If it was visa exempt or tourist visa then an agent can obtain a non O based on volunteering and subsequent 12 extension. All up 15 months. The stamps etc are 100% legit.

Sounds like you may have obtained visa on arrival? 

Consult a well know agent for clear answer. Many answer questions via their web site using messenger. 

I have helped  few guys with companies such at Thai visa center and Key Visa.

4 minutes ago, freesudani said:

I entered with ED visa

First up, I'm not an expert so wait untill someone like ubonjoe comes along.

My understanding is that you can 'change' the reason for your non o from ed to say volunteering. In any event you would require agent for that. As I mentioned previously deal with well established agent and go with their advice. If they tell you it's no problem then your stamps etc are zero issue.

17 hours ago, freesudani said:

i have asked several offices about the volunteer visa , they all confirmed they are able to do it , prices varies ,  but today i went to one office and based on my nationality they said immigration will not accept , then i told them all the other offices told me they are able to do it ,  which they said they are cheating me  and will take my money for fake stamps , is volunteer visa restricted to certain nationalities ?

Each agency has their own rules for what types of cases they can accept.

Unfortunately we cannot accept cases from all nationalities as well, but that does not mean that another agency cannot help you.

Just do you due-diligence, and make sure the agent that can assist you has a real office, and has been around for a while.

Archived