Tourist Visa To The Us For My Wife

What exactly do I need to do to get a tourist visa for my Thai wife to go to the US in October or November?

I've been browsing through the old posts and it isn't clear. Do I need the plane ticket first, or the visa first? I live in Koh Phangan, will I have to go to the US Embassy in Bangkok? How much does it cost for the visa? does anyone have any of these answers?

The US Embassy has a website where you should be able to find the answers to most of your questions. Very important will be her status as indicated by length of marriage, ties to Thailand and your ties to Thailand. She will have to convince officials that this is indeed a vacation and not a way to enter the US and then ask for a change of status. So everything you have to support that belief you want to be a part of her package.

US Embassy Fact Sheet Visa Processing Procedures and Services in Thailand

As said above, if you live in Thailand and can prove links, such has visa extension, lease, etc and can prove her links to you, marriage certificate, joint bank accounts, etc. the visa is pretty much slam dunk. You will have to go to Bangkok for interview. If approved, will probably be a 10 year multi entry.

TH