Marvel's Robert Downey Jr says he could relate to Tony Stark due to his own "misbehaviour"

snoop1130

Marvel's Robert Downey Jr says he could relate to Tony Stark due to his own "misbehaviour"

BY CHRIS EDWARDS

robert-downey-jr-1612810938.png

STEPHEN COLBERT / TWITTER

Marvel's Robert Downey Jr has opened up about his time playing Tony Stark/Iron Man, admitting he could relate to the character due to his own "misbehaviour".

Before landing his iconic role in the MCU, Downey Jr fell from grace in the acting world after he was arrested numerous times on drug-related charges.

Now, during an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, the actor has explained how his past experiences and personal journey wasn't too dissimilar to Tony's.

"I was really fortunate in that I was pre-internet with much of my misbehaviour," he said. "But I think I always had a bit of a moral psychology, and I wanted to kind of do the right thing, which doesn't count for much."

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a35450205/marvel-robert-downey-jr-tony-stark/

I was surprised to see Colbert go down this line of questions. RDJ has said he's over talking about it and even walked off other interviews when they kept going on and on. If you want to know more about it, there's plenty to search on the internet and it really is old news. The last image of RDJ from that interview he did not look happy.

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

"I was really fortunate in that I was pre-internet with much of my misbehaviour,"

What he really meant to say was before smartphones with cameras. 2001 wasn't that long ago man...

Edited by 2530Ubon