The curse of the celebrity clothing range: As Rihanna's Fenty is put on hold

snoop1130

The curse of the celebrity clothing range: As Rihanna's Fenty is put on hold

39123092-9245391-image-a-21_1612971982571.jpg

Rihanna poses in a pop-up store to present her first collection with LVMH for the new label, Fenty in Paris in 2019; Louis Vuitton owner LVMH and the singer have agreed to suspend her fashion line Fenty less than two years after its launch it was announced Wednesday

Launching a clothing label has become a common side hustle for many celebrities - but being a big name in showbiz isn't always a ticket to success in the fashion game.

Yesterday Louis Vuitton owner LVMH and music star Rihanna agreed to put her Paris-based fashion line Fenty 'on hold' less than two years after its launch. 

The R&B singer, 32, and LVMH launched the brand in May 2019 and she is said to be 'sad' at the decision. Her popular Savage X Fenty lingerie line and cosmetics lines Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin are set to continue. 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9249151/No-wonder-flopped-celebrities-failed-wow-world-fashion-ranges.html

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Luckily there there are still some old, and I guess not so woke, shows available on YouTube.

That is so totally 'un-woke'. I love it. 

I did notice some stirring awake in certain of my nether regions though. 

Very nice bathing suits indeed, what there was of them anyway. ????

• Like 1