Not Another Tailor Thread

bachismo

Been looking at previous tailor threads and it seems that Rajas, Rajowongese, and maybe 1 or 2 other ones get the most recommendations. But a lot of people have also said that it doesn't matter because the clothes all get sent out anyway to the same sweatshops. So my question is are these two tailors the same as all of the others? Do they send the clothes out to get made at the same factories as the others tailors do or are these tailors really better? If not is there a better place to have a suit made? Is it even worth it to have a suit made in BKK?

I haven't seen the other thread and I didn't know about sweat shops for tailors. The one that made my husbands (Marty's), has a shed at the back of the shop with women and men treadling away like crazy. They don't send their stuff out and they are pretty good. The woman who manages it is pretty pushy :o , but if you choose to use them haggle and haggle hard.

Yes, all tailor threads are the same...and it's a terrific pun. I have found that BKK-tailored suits are like many bargirls - best viewed in dim light.

so therefore baschismo, When you order your suit, take it out into the sunlight to see its real colour too!