Where to schedule an appointment for extending visa?

Hey

I'm going to apply for a 1 year extension based on marriage and wanted to book an appointment online in advance for the ChaengWatthana office. But, where can I do that? Can't find anything on this website: https://www.immigration.go.th/

It should be possible, I was at the ChaengWatthana immigration office a few months ago and they advertised "online booking" and there were several people there who had done it. 

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I won't bother posting the appointment link as they are not available for extension based on marriage.

For extension based on retirement here is link

http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

So you're saying I can only book an appointment if I want to extend based on retirement? I thought due to COVID they let most people schedule an appointment? 

3 minutes ago, TPDH said:

So you're saying I can only book an appointment if I want to extend based on retirement? I thought due to COVID they let most people schedule an appointment? 

The appointment is not available for extensions based on marriage.

To paint bit of a picture of the process...

The appointments run through designated L desk. Think it's 31 from memory. The booking slot is only 15 minutes duration. You arrive bit prior to that and are seen on time. Extensions retirement are a 5 minute process. 

On the other hand extensions marriage require more ticks and docs etc.

I can understand why at this stage appointments for extensions marriage are not available by appointment. That's it.

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The appointment is not available for extensions based on marriage.

To paint bit of a picture of the process...

The appointments run through designated L desk. Think it's 31 from memory. The booking slot is only 15 minutes duration. You arrive bit prior to that and are seen on time. Extensions retirement are a 5 minute process. 

On the other hand extensions marriage require more ticks and docs etc.

I can understand why at this stage appointments for extensions marriage are not available by appointment. That's it.

Got it. Thank you! 

Archived