Chiangmai - Car & Bike Lover - Show Us Your " Ride " - Photo Gallery

Ta22

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA, could you do us a small favour and ask your guys how much for a new or reco motor is for the scooter like yours? Mate knows a source for 2.5k, but stolen goods so cant register it.

I did find the place the other day, but going by memory of the map you posted, by the time I discovered it I had no time to drop in. Looks like a bustling little shop.

BA, could you do us a small favour and ask your guys how much for a new or reco motor is for the scooter like yours? Mate knows a source for 2.5k, but stolen goods so cant register it.

I did find the place the other day, but going by memory of the map you posted, by the time I discovered it I had no time to drop in. Looks like a bustling little shop.

Sure I will try to stop by at lunch. I have a 100cc 4-stroke dream engine that I paid about 4.5k for, and I know where it came from and isn't a stolen one. I assume that the 50cc original is easier to come by and cheaper. heck they might even have the original from mine. But the larger you go the more $, ie a wave 124 costs 7-10k :/

You know you have an old style bike when it has carbon contacts on the ignition and you have to cary a matchbox to buff them when they start to pit.

Crow Boy Back In The Good Old Days:

post-23786-1180523273_thumb.jpg

:o

Yeah mate but this is the one I did nearly 70,000Km on long distance travelling around Oz

post-36525-1180663966_thumb.jpg

Then Came Bronson! :o

I had a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Bronson. He was a great dog and very friendly. He would let anyone come into the yard, watch them open up the house and take anything they wanted. Just don't try and leave because he would rip your face off. I came home once to two guys sitting inside my garage on one of my bikes. They had been there for nearly 8 hours and every time them moved he would growl. I stood there, called the cops and the thieves were grateful to be taken away into custody. He rode on the back of my Harleys and loved it.

How was your trip?

CB