Do You Know This Location?

wants2no

This is a factory where my friend works. The company builds buses and makes car parts.

Fujisah (Thailand) Co., Ltd.

234 M. 3, Bangna-Trad Rd. (KM 53),

T. Klongtumruh, A. Muang, Chonburi, 20000

If you know where it is, could you recommend a really nice apartment or living quarters as near to the factory as possible? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks a million.

Let's try again. Can anyone help me find accommodation near the above location? I wouldn't be posting a message if my friend could help me. They are constantly traveling, flying here and there, with little time to shop apartments for me. Know a realtor in that vicinity? The following is a link to a map for a factory with a very similar address. Look familiar? http://www.nilkhosol.com/factory/1/

You are talking about the area around BangPakong Industrial Estate...(road 3 between Samut Prakan and Chonburi)

1-To have your own transportation to go there is a MUST, buses are slow and full with workers in that area.

2-In this dusty, noisy, dirty polluted industrial area there is not much for a good living, I recommend you to stay in Bangkok-East (BangNa, Soi Lasalle) or in Chonburi (I would prefer Chonburi, distance from BangPakong about 20 km, much nearer than from Bangkok East)

3- Contact the real estate broker in the BangNa Central City, maybe they have any idea how to help you, if you prefer to stay in Eastern Bangkok or Samut Prakan.

http://www.bangkokproperty.info/index.htm

4- In your case, I would drive by car to Chonburi town, around the area near the department store, asking some real estate brokers there, and also ask directly at the offices of the condominiums around there - they will show you, what is available in that area.

This is a factory where my friend works. The company builds buses and makes car parts.

Fujisah (Thailand) Co., Ltd.

234 M. 3, Bangna-Trad Rd. (KM 53),

T. Klongtumruh, A. Muang, Chonburi, 20000

If you know where it is, could you recommend a really nice apartment or living quarters as near to the factory as possible? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks a million.

If it's for long term check out Thana City, somewhere along Bang Na Trad km 20?, there are also a couple of hotels on the road to the new airport. I woul;dnt recommend finding somthing as close to the factory as possible..

Good luck

Dutchy