Switching visas

It easy to change the reason for your extension of stay (it is not a visa) based upon marriage to a extension based upon retirement. You just need to meet the financial requirement to do the application.

If divorced you have to do it on the day your divorce is final. If you just want to change you can do it near the end of your current extension of stay.

14 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It easy to change the reason for your extension of stay (it is not a visa) based upon marriage to a extension based upon retirement. You just need to meet the financial requirement to do the application.

If divorced you have to do it on the day your divorce is final. If you just want to change you can do it near the end of your current extension of stay.

What about if you want to change it before your first 90 reporting? I just got my extension.

4 minutes ago, WinterGael said:

What about if you want to change it before your first 90 reporting? I just got my extension.

Immigration will not cancel a extension unless there is a valid reason for doing it. If they don't cancel your extension you cannot apply for a new one.

Archived