Uk state pension question

There may be a few in this situation with the current travel restrictions, I can't find a definitive answer online, haven't contacted pension center yet as may let sleeping dogs lie re the past!! But...moved to Thailand 14 years ago, state pension as of 2016 locked into the existing rate at that time. Had to come back to UK last July 2020, pension resorts to normal as living in UK, increase due this Apr. Hopefully I'm leaving the UK in a few months. If I hang on for a year, (if that makes a difference) would my pension then be locked in at the 2021 rate now or resort to the rate at 2016. I'm not going down the road of not telling them I've left the UK too much negative hassle if known at a later date, I still have a UK address which is used for Mail/Banks/cards etc. but if I just state I'm leaving and not mention the previous time away I'd get the rate as now? (locked in obviously). Also if not asked I haven't provided false information. Anyone else been through or going through this, thanks...