Legal Advice For Thai Friend

brokenmoose

Slight difference of opinion here, qwertz. We both seem to agree that Herr/Khun/Sir/Monsieur Blizzard is a little, fat, "mai suway" thing of Scandinavian origins who lives under a bridge. However, which of us is feeding him? Me? Or you & the countless others who boost his ego by telling him he's "de man"? Difficult one... My guess is, both. I reckon, like a naughty child, any attention he gets is good attention :D:D

Rain, what can I say? I find him strangely amusing in a sick sort of way. BTW is he Scandinavian? I thought they hibernate till June. :o

P.S. Could be a girl, anything goes on this board.

What I have read in other treads about divorce in Thailand is that if he has abandoned you then you will get a divorce very easy. You go to the place you were married and tell them your husband has abandoned you. You could always take a copy of his e-mail translated into Thai. Then you will get your divorce the same day with out him. If you do a search on this forum you will find lots of threads on this subject hope thats of any help. :o

Divorce settlements now from the UK courts are so large. I am never getting married. The risk is so huge.

Pretty much my sentiments as well.....unless, of course, she's richer than i am :o

Edited by John_Rambo

In UK law if you married according to the laws of the country where the deed took place then you are married. Period. At least the Pension Service will recognise the coming together. I did not, nor will not, register my voluntary servitude with the UK Embassy. I would like to do a 'Guy Fawkes' on that place.

If the shit you married is man enough to do the right thing by you, maybe he will divorce you UK style by post. It costs pennies, and if he has a spark of decency he will arrange it. Worth investigating?

well she's gone home now, but its more confusing now as he has sent another e mail saying that marrying her is the best thing he ever did and just that he's confused etc. etc. Not sure where to live (doesn't want to come back to Thailand) and money problems too. Needless to say she's lost now.

I know she has appreciated the serious posts and at the very least TV kept her occupied all afternoon reading the various posts.

Cheers, The moose, chilling out, getting ready for supper and an early night. Night night.

I'm sorry to say this, but why do Thai girls come to this website to try to find info about how better to divorce their farang husbands, how better to get child support from people they are not married to, etc.? I always hear, as a farang living in Thailand, how Thailand is so great and we are so stupid.

Is the purpose of Thaivisa to support Thai people married to farangs or to support Farang people living in Thailand, where every law, and every situation, legal or not, supports Thai people first and foremost?

It is obvious why Thai women come here looking for some better way out than their own law supports. I think it would be a better use of their time to try to change the laws in Thailand if they don't like what they get from marriage and having children can provide them in this country. I think most Thai spouses get much more from any relationship with a farang then they would with their own Thai countrymen, but yet they want even more than this, and without having even ever visited our western country, they wish to be protected with our laws.

Well, the marriage laws in most western countries, if not all, says you must share the debts with your spouse, as well as you will share the profits. So, I guess if her husband hasn't paid taxes since they were married, got into credit card debt, etc., she is responsible to pay half of that at least. If her husband dies before, maybe she will owe all of it.

Do you think in this case these Thai spouses will be coming here asking for advise on how to pay their debts? Or suddenly, Thai law, or lack of law, will be enough for them?

I'm sorry to say this, but why do Thai girls come to this website to try to find info about how better to divorce their farang husbands, how better to get child support from people they are not married to, etc.? I always hear, as a farang living in Thailand, how Thailand is so great and we are so stupid.

Is the purpose of Thaivisa to support Thai people married to farangs or to support Farang people living in Thailand, where every law, and every situation, legal or not, supports Thai people first and foremost?

It is obvious why Thai women come here looking for some better way out than their own law supports. I think it would be a better use of their time to try to change the laws in Thailand if they don't like what they get from marriage and having children can provide them in this country. I think most Thai spouses get much more from any relationship with a farang then they would with their own Thai countrymen, but yet they want even more than this, and without having even ever visited our western country, they wish to be protected with our laws.

Well, the marriage laws in most western countries, if not all, says you must share the debts with your spouse, as well as you will share the profits. So, I guess if her husband hasn't paid taxes since they were married, got into credit card debt, etc., she is responsible to pay half of that at least. If her husband dies before, maybe she will owe all of it.

Do you think in this case these Thai spouses will be coming here asking for advise on how to pay their debts? Or suddenly, Thai law, or lack of law, will be enough for them?

Looks like someone has been seriously hurt lately.

I hope you'll have the courage to come back and read again your post and see what a tool you made of yourself.

i take back what i said earlier. this is one horrible girl, an embarrassment to all womankind, even raindrops. she is now confused, i bet she going to take him back...............lol.

i hereby close this thread. people who said its a troll you were right.

isnt there any sane people here.

i take back what i said earlier. this is one horrible girl, an embarrassment to all womankind, even raindrops. she is now confused, i bet she going to take him back...............lol.

i hereby close this thread. people who said its a troll you were right.

isnt there any sane people here.

Who are you to decide to close this topic!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't accuse me of being a troll!! this is real life and real relationships. You've obviously had a very sad and sorry life and must be extremely bored. I've tried to ignore your negativity but I find they way you have replied as a personal insult. You have done a good job as a "forum troll" your self, i.e. provoking other peoples negativity, all we did was put darys story into a place where others could give advice. If anyone decides to close this thread, its darya or the moderators. I add that I wont be replying to any of your future bitter attacks on me, darya or the Thai people. bye bye!

Edited by brokenmoose

whos attacking who.

i just saying your girl is gonna get what rightfully hers. thats not attack.

i feel your pain as she hurt yr feelings by indicating she wants the loser back.

can anyone tell me if this girl sounds like she has her act together.

hey wertz brought it up u might be a troll, who knows..................lol.

Edited by blizzard

dont be like the other guy, reject her when she wants to go to bed with you, be a good man........lol.
i take back what i said earlier. this is one horrible girl, an embarrassment to all womankind, even raindrops.

Yup, no personal insults there whatsoever. :o

Actually, qwertz told me to stop feeding you, strongly implying that you might be trolling. A fact of which, I'm sure we're all, by now, aware. I'm assuming the snide little comment about raindrops was referring to me? It makes absolutely no other sense. I'm fed up with replying to you & no, I don't want to become the other half of a bad double act. I disagree with the "Ignore" button, in principle, but for the other members of this forum, who must also be getting fed up of our "double act", I am now going to use it for the first time for you. Troll away. Upset others, if you must, but I'm no longer going to be drawn into your troll games. :o

Apologies, OP. Hope your friend sorts it all out. :D

Actually, qwertz told me to stop feeding you, strongly implying that you might be trolling. A fact of which, I'm sure we're all, by now, aware. I'm assuming the snide little comment about raindrops was referring to me? It makes absolutely no other sense. I'm fed up with replying to you & no, I don't want to become the other half of a bad double act. I disagree with the "Ignore" button, in principle, but for the other members of this forum, who must also be getting fed up of our "double act", I am now going to use it for the first time for you. Troll away. Upset others, if you must, but I'm no longer going to be drawn into your troll games. :o

Apologies, OP. Hope your friend sorts it all out. :D

Sorry, Rain. I do find a bit of trolling amusing so long as it doesn't kill a thread. If Blizz is a Scandinavian, maybe he (or she'll) tell us what troll really means, because I think it's a Swedish word. To the OPs, I think threads like this have a certain interest value in assessing which BMs have a genuine concern for your dilemma and which ones could care less.

Personally, I wish you a happy ending to this can of worms. :D

Edited by qwertz

actually to participate in these forums one has to go by the assumption the op is describing a real life situation. no matter how goofy girl is or whatever.

some people are just a lillt e off center and dont see the writings on the wall.

her credibilty i assume is genuine its her decision making that suckks.

no one is accusing m rain of being a troll , i think q was referring to op. miss rain is just one serious woman i think. not a funny bone in her body.

we should all be so sad for girls like this, it will never end for them.

Edited by blizzard

well she's gone home now, but its more confusing now as he has sent another e mail saying that marrying her is the best thing he ever did and just that he's confused etc. etc. Not sure where to live (doesn't want to come back to Thailand) and money problems too. Needless to say she's lost now.

I know she has appreciated the serious posts and at the very least TV kept her occupied all afternoon reading the various posts.

Cheers, The moose, chilling out, getting ready for supper and an early night. Night night.

Jeezus, 50 replies to the topic and now the guy wants to be married again...

....at least this week anyway.

Dear all,

Let's call it quit, I wish to stop this thread.

Anyway, thanx to you all that give advices and helpful opinions. To those who thinkthat I'm a troll or made crude jokes about me and my friend before, please bare in mind that your life are just as pethetic as it is, hanging around Nana Plaza, having whores balancing on your balls and take all your money.

If you are not happy in Thailand and feel bitter about Thai people why bother living here. Just go back to your sad little life back in freaking grim Scandinevia, who cares. Noone wants people like you guys in Thailand.

Learned a lot about this forum and farewell.

Darya2