90 Day online reporting

I tried to complete my 90 report online, as I have previously done with no problems.     

On accessing I find it is no longer an option.      

9th March is my date on the form I printed out & placed in my passport. 

I tried unsuccessfully to log on to the online reporting on February 24th - 

On 25th February I sent copies of all papers required via EMS to immigration & included a stamped addressed envelope for the return

of the extension form.    

I have not received my preaddressed letter from immigration.   

It is appreciated that a 2,000 baht fine may apply if late.

As my extension date is tomorrow I ask the following.    

Do I need to go to immigration in person tomorrow to avoid  a fine ?       

Appreciate your comments 

Thanks     

Denis 

7 minutes ago, Denis Carpenter said:

Do I need to go to immigration in person tomorrow to avoid  a fine ? 

Your best to go asap as the site has been down for a while as others have mentioned in other posts.

You d0 have a few days up your sleeve though, but best go asap because you never know what tomorrow brings.

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

Your best to go asap as the site has been down for a while as others have mentioned in other posts.

You day have a few days up your sleeve though, but best go asap because you never know what tomorrow brings.

Thank you - 4MyEgo  I will go. Normally it has been 14 days before or up to 7 days after. I always go online 14 days   

Gave up doing mine online....did last one by post....never received any return post......as it happened I had to do annual extension that month and explained what happened to the IO....... they just wrote me a slip for my passport there and then....never explained what had happened, never asked any questions, never checked any paperwork.

5 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Gave up doing mine online....did last one by post....never received any return post......as it happened I had to do annual extension that month and explained what happened to the IO....... they just wrote me a slip for my passport there and then....never explained what had happened, never asked any questions, never checked any paperwork.

Thank you - noted.  It is one big mess  unfortunately - I will go to immigration & take a copy of items I sent by mail.  

Just now, Denis Carpenter said:

Thank you - noted.  It is one big mess  unfortunately - I will go to immigration & take a copy of items I sent by mail.  

Yes.....print off anything you can....I took my online 90 day report "pending"....PO receipt for mailed application.... just in case.

I'm in the same situation Denis. My 90 day report is due today actually. With the immigration extranet down i mailed mine in 2 weeks ago with the stamped self addressed return envelope. Have not received anything back. If nothing comes back in a day or two i will have to make the trip in - which i was really hoping to avoid, as its a day of work for me. 

5 hours ago, warrima said:

I'm in the same situation Denis. My 90 day report is due today actually. With the immigration extranet down i mailed mine in 2 weeks ago with the stamped self addressed return envelope. Have not received anything back. If nothing comes back in a day or two i will have to make the trip in - which i was really hoping to avoid, as its a day of work for me. 

I will go in tomorrow Warrima. I was hoping to avoid the drive & waste of a day.  Online was working great for me. Hopefully I wont have a long wait.        

Archived