Making Money On The Internet

thaisabai

I have the past 2 years tried very hard to make an additional income on the internet for my planned retirement in Thailand. I usually ended up with scams. also often I possibly didn't follow up on projects because of my job working on ships with no internet access.

Has anyone any information or experience, how I could make an extra 500 dollars a month on the internet (this would be the additional amount I am looking for). even if I have to invest some money. should be a project, that runs more or less automatically and only needs maintenance/action during the 6 months I am actually at home.

any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

I have a friend who is selling stuff on Ebay.I guess if you retire to Thailand you could have a look around the markets and put something on Ebay for sale.The only drawback is that it takes a while to bulid clientele.

Look to sell a service, not a product. Dont bother with sites that say they can help you make money, unless it is a site which offers a service to which you would contribute. you dont say if you have technical skills or not (i.e. internet technical skills) but assuming you do not, you can learn with all the time you have on board. Pick a subject area to become proficient in and learn. There is no easy money to be made online, unfortunately.

Professional blogging.

Affiliate programs and Adsense for advertisers.

Many, many ways to make money online but they all have huge learning curves.

There is no easy money, it only becomes easy once you have put in the time to gain the knowledge.

digital point forums and earnersforum.com are the places to start your search, just read everything.

"Don't wish life were easier, wish that you were better" - Jim Rohn.

Professional blogging.

Affiliate programs and Adsense for advertisers.

Many, many ways to make money online but they all have huge learning curves.

There is no easy money, it only becomes easy once you have put in the time to gain the knowledge.

digital point forums and earnersforum.com are the places to start your search, just read everything.

"Don't wish life were easier, wish that you were better" - Jim Rohn.

stock, currency, or bond trading (my personal choice)

advertising placement as mentioned with adsense etc

website design, remote system administration, any kind of online web management or consulting services.

content if you have the talent and expertise to generate it. If you can generate videos people want to watch then you can make money at sites like metacafe.com

any kind of ebay type arbitrage. Buy low and sell high... Potentially you could source things in Thailand and sell via ebay and ship etc although you might be opening yourself up to legal issues without the right business permits etc.

Seriously if you have to ask you might be over your head... There is a lot of competition out there and it will not be easy to just start making money without a lot of smarts.

hello, i have been in HYIPs and auto-surfs for about a year now. right now staying in bangkok

(im a singaporean)

of course i did have my fair share of losses before but every losses gains u new lesson, and now i would say it's pretty possible

i'm 24 and i stay in thailand with a tourist visa, everyday i scoot off to the cafes and do my stuff which is just about what i call my "job"

You might try partnering with some small traders overseas who can't afford container loads of goods and source and ship products for them to sell from their small shops, Ebay stores, etc.

I am actually looking for people who are able to sell products for fleet management in Europe.

You will need to be in one of the European countries except the Netherlands and Belgium, at least until a decent marketshare is reached. Knowledge and at best a network in the transport business will get you good earnings in no time. Without those it can be a bit of a struggle.

No technical knowledge and computer maintenance necessary. First it will be mainly selling and customer service that will change more and more to customer service when time progresses.

Right from the start it is a fixed amount for every item sold. And here is the good thing. EVERY MONTH! The product has a low price when possible you can add an amount for extra profit. For as long as the subscriptions last. Starts with 3 year but experience tells it can be 5 years or more easily.

It needs investment in time and only a little money for setting up shop (can be as simple as a computer and a desk), business cards and papers and adverstisement and maybe when things get sold a few items in stock to enable quick delivery. I estimate 2-3 thousand euro should be more than enough to get started. It is not a franchise but more like an sales/support agent.

Shoot me a PM when interested.

It is how i make my money on internet the last six years, but because time restrictions i am not able to expand to other countries. The software and equipment is however ready to go. It is already running a few years with almost no maintanance except new additions for at least 6 years.

One way is to create and operate a chain of websites.

Build up traffic and enjoy the adsense revenue, once its self generating you build another, and another ad infintum. For the first year it should break even on 'operating' costs. Once traffic gets higher you can start aiming higher and offer dedicated advert space to relevant clients or just move on and create shallow content sites that gets traffic.

Its not easy though and is manhour intensive, a labour of love. If I had a dollar for every website I see that webmasters have have lost interest in that sits empty like a shell....

You have to be good at designing and strategic layout and be original etc etc

Its taken me nearly two years but I've managed a good traffic rate and rev. from my pet project.

Theres no overnight express wonder way of earning the big bucks this way though, but the trade-off is its hassle free and you're your own boss.

It takes years and years to get what you're talking about this way, so selling a service is another way thats faster but more complex especially when your talking about online merchant services for payment etc etc.

Edited by JimsKnight

Here,s some Ebay ID,s of sellers from Thailand or sellers of Thai Products if these don,t load on this page as links ..just go to the ebay community page and copy and paste them in .I hope this Helps >>>>>>>>>

debarch7

cj_clothing

smilegems

non_simple

lannaantiques

lucky-green-ghecko

Eternal Crest

funkd77123

gemandgem

grippy2000

imprezion

isisstore