What Do You Think If You Were Me...

Thamsi

Do you somehow think that if a Thai does not have the moral, ethical, and work values of the west then he is somehow less of a person??

On your second statement, I never said the word less. I said the word “different” which somehow implies to me the fact that you read it as “less” that farang moral, ethical, and work values are somehow superior?? Let’s hope that’s not the case…that would be a bit of class or racial conscious…don’t you think?

First of all I was only reading your post and was not a part of the tiff you have going on here. Second, I think you are not reading your own post. You used the word less. Why didn't you say: "Do you somehow think that if a Thai does not have the moral, ethical, and work values of the west then he is somehow MORE of a person?? "

Your words .... the inplication is your own.

Your other comments are absurd.

I know it's a kind of different cultures, morals, personalitys and family background.

Perhaps i am too actice and such a kind of working woman that's why.

No one to blaim in my case. Actually i am the one to blaim cas nobody force me to choose i did it my own.

Thanks your guy for those comments, even some are joking but still it's a comment right? :o

Do you somehow think that if a Thai does not have the moral, ethical, and work values of the west then he is somehow less of a person??

On your second statement, I never said the word less. I said the word “different” which somehow implies to me the fact that you read it as “less” that farang moral, ethical, and work values are somehow superior?? Let’s hope that’s not the case…that would be a bit of class or racial conscious…don’t you think?

First of all I was only reading your post and was not a part of the tiff you have going on here. Second, I think you are not reading your own post. You used the word less. Why didn't you say: "Do you somehow think that if a Thai does not have the moral, ethical, and work values of the west then he is somehow MORE of a person?? "

Your words .... the inplication is your own.

Your other comments are absurd.

You are right..let me correct my statement. Do you somehow think that if a Thai has a different moral, ethical, and work values of the west then he is somehow less of a person??

Really no tiff here. To each his own and to live and let live is basically my attitude.

Absurd comments...I believe you are referring to the discrimination comment. Well you are absurd for thinking that it only happens in Thailand if that is what you are saying. Absurd as it may be, but no more absurd than your comments...

BTW, there are plenty of Farangs mixing with Thai in Thailand or outside of Thailand. On the whole perhaps not the greater percent of farang/farang or thai/thai interactions. I assume you are living in Thailand. If you don't know the language...learn it. If you don't know the culture...live it. That will help a long way in bridging the gap.

Really no tiff here.  To each his own and to live and let live is basically my attitude.  -----> START PRACTICING IT

Absurd comments...I believe you are referring to the discrimination comment.  Well you are absurd for thinking that it only happens in Thailand if that is what you are saying.  ------> NOBODY SAID THAT. LEARN TO READ

BTW, there are plenty of Farangs mixing with Thai in Thailand or outside of Thailand.  On the whole perhaps not the greater percent of farang/farang or thai/thai interactions.  I assume you are living in Thailand.  If you don't know the language...learn it.  If you don't know the culture...live it.  That will help a long way in bridging the gap. ------> AGAIN READING COMPREHENSION. THE QUESTION IS WHERE? PICK ANOTHER PLACE TO INSULT PEOPLE.

Your assumptions are bizare. Completely illogical.

Where are you from?

Nevermind, I'm not interrested in further comments from you.

BTW, there are plenty of Farangs mixing with Thai in Thailand or outside of Thailand.  On the whole perhaps not the greater percent of farang/farang or thai/thai interactions.  I assume you are living in Thailand.  If you don't know the language...learn it.  If you don't know the culture...live it.  That will help a long way in bridging the gap. ------> AGAIN READING COMPREHENSION. THE QUESTION IS WHERE? PICK ANOTHER PLACE TO INSULT PEOPLE.

Your assumptions are bizare. Completely illogical.

Take it however you like...I was referring to your earlier post on farang not mixing with thai. Well surprise, surprise, it takes a bit of effort given the language and cultural differences. But it happens.

Where are you from?

Nevermind, I'm not interrested in further comments from you.

Perhaps if you stop posting one liner then I won't have to make illogical assumptions.

:o

I would buy him a beer and listen to his tales of how he is using a Thai the way the Thais use the farang, he's a God.

Long Live the King.

Get her to buy a house and a business before the end pal, power to you.

:D

I would buy him a beer and listen to his tales of how he is using a Thai the way the Thais use the farang, he's a God.

Long Live the King.

Get her to buy a house and a business before the end pal, power to you.

using a Thai the way the Thais use the farang, he's a God.

Does that apply to all thais? :o

with negative views like that, why do you live here then?

You have a shower every day.

It's obvious you are not a "pom" then.

I am not a Pom, Khao Jai Mai Krup Phom

lambada.....

If you're Thai I'm a Chinaman!

Thas that mean you prefer the "Non International size" Condom ?

thamsi

if u have a lazy farang husband who;

1) Not pay attention about earning money for family.

2) Love to be at home, not trying to get a new job.

3) Enjoy life with friends.

4) Never buy you stuffs, even more sometime you have to pay for him.

5) Moody with stupid thing that he can't do anything like traffic,etc.

6) Always moody when he has to pay for household stuffs (not for the wife, for necessary household expenses)

7) even to make l-ve he also lazy !

what will you do? 

Ms. thamsi!

Are you my wife?

If you are, please don't post this misleading, false and totally wrong statement under number 7)

1) to 6) are true of course!