Retirement extension question

It depends upon what your local immigration office wants.

Some will only want a copy of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, most recent extension stamp and your TM6 departure card. Others want a copy of every page that has a visa or stamp for Thailand on it.

33 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Do I need to bring photocopies of EVERY passport page or just the photo page and most recent extension & entry?

Can't hurt, I always take more than what is required and keep them in a separate envelope and when asked, do you have, um let me look, here you go, sorted !

Just now, unblocktheplanet said:

Thanks to all. Going to CW for the extension.

Hope all is in order!

Keep us informed as to what happens or any new changes have been rolled out. Good luck and God's speed.

3 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Thanks to all. Going to CW for the extension.

Hope all is in order!

A particular point to bear in mind in connection with the TM6 departure slip is that, according to various reports on here, CW require copies of both sides to be provided.

At CW, it's worth the B2/page to go to the basement copy shop.  They know exactly what copies are required and in what order to collate them.  Great service for cheap money.  Clerk even spotted an error on my application and showed me how to correct it.  saved me a problem.

52 minutes ago, dddave said:

At CW, it's worth the B2/page to go to the basement copy shop.  They know exactly what copies are required and in what order to collate them.  Great service for cheap money.  Clerk even spotted an error on my application and showed me how to correct it.  saved me a problem.

Added note. For appointment (as you know) hard copy print out is required. The copy shop can do this. You need forward confirmation email to them. Obviously you need to have WiFi data to do this. Excellent service 

Archived