Earthquake!

ovenman

A short little earthquake? Maybe 5-10 seconds. Weak, maybe 5.0ish ?

This must have had all of us tying new topics at the same time - now have four threads for the same thing. Need to get them pinned together into a single topic

Yes felt it out here

CB

A short little earthquake? Maybe 5-10 seconds. Weak, maybe 5.0ish ?

Yes, i did. Looked behind my chair if it was my dog, only to see there was no dog.

Also my maid felt it.

Brrrr, I'm not such a hero in these kind of things.

Nienke

Yes we did. I felt it in town centre for about 1min at 1548. I'm in my office second floor and really noticeably rolling around.

If I am not mistaken slight aftershock 1602. Feeling a bit sea sick!

Must have been pretty strong because people felt it on ground floor which is unusual.

Felt it strong, maybe 45 second in Saraphee, where are you other guys, interested to know if Mae Rim or Hang Dong was stronger

I'm out towards Mae Jo. Maybe ten seconds at the most and that's probably being very generous. I didn't think it was as strong as the quake last December.

I'm on the 12th floor at Hillside 4 and certainly felt it. I thought that it lasted a couple of minutes not seconds as somebody suggested.

I was in the middle of typing an email when it happened and am still feeling dizzy.

LOL.

I am in very centre of town and it was about 1min and like people said undulations and no noise. Normally this strong, the next door neighboors corrugated iron shed gets in chorus! But today silent.