Pro's & Con's On Lime Trees

My general feeling is that limes seem to grow everywhere and when I planted my trees it seems like they don't like to have constantly wet soil so you can't plant them in a rice field. As far as water goes I think they are like most trees...they need water...but I don't think that they especially need alot of water like a mahnkoot for instance.

Thanks for response, are Aphids insects?...if so, is it a difficult job to get rid of them.

Market price for limes at the moment is very high 3 baht a piece is not uncommon, so there must be a reason/s why more are not being grown…could it be the time a tree take to bear fruit

As you can see I’m a novice but I’ve been looking to fund a Lime farm for the family…Have the land (20 rai) plenty of on site water & location is on the side of a small mountain with sun all day

In Bangkok markets limes were selling for 5 to 7 Baht a piece last month (end of the dry season, so low supply). One seller mentioned that some plantations supplying Bangkok may have suffered during the floods last year, which also pushed the prices higher than usual.

Aphids are insects sucking the sap of plants.