Thailand urges calm after death of COVID-19 vaccine recipient

webfact

18 hours ago, petedk said:

Clearly this man's death has nothing to do with the vaccination, but what I would like to know is just how many vaccinations have been given so far in Thailand. How many people have suffered minor side effects?

Is it in the hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of vaccinations? I have searched, but can't find any numbers.

Most countries publish these numbers as they are proud of the progress. 

doesnt it say 137000

On 3/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, Thaiophil said:

Expect a lot of hyped up media scare stories after anyone who has had the vaccine dies, never mind there is no connection to the vaccine.

Vaccines will save millions of lives, get economies working again and cause statistically insignificant serious side effects.  But vaccine hesitancy fueled by irresponsible media coverage and (in Europe at least) politicians trying to create a smokescreen to cover their incompetence, will cause many thousands of unnecessary deaths

...and then the Priest said to the Rabbi...

You sure about that statement you just made? 

People all over the world receive flu shots eveyyear and still manage to catch a flu and die. 

• Like 2

On 3/27/2021 at 11:05 AM, vivananahuahin said:

I have my opinion and i keep it for me.

With you and probably better that way as the masses have been brainwashed and could be in the violent stages:  According to 19th century German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, “All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.”

• Like 1