Danna  europen gal in bangkok -

Danna

Have you ever BEEN to bangkok before? and have you got a Non Immigration "B" Visa and work permit???

You might be better off thinking about it first and even stay at home.....However :o

Yes Brian, you are completely correct, it was the first game I ever played on computer. She was always going underground somewhere. But I am sure you agree never in the classifieds or whatever, I wonder if Danna is reading our comments ???

OK lads let me explain.

Danna is a naughty girl from eastern europe who has come to LOS to try and entice all us nice well behaved guys to do things with her that I just cannot mention here.

The moderator has decided to delete her adverts before Simon43 goes and gives her all his money.

Quite right...cant have this sort of thing going on in Thailand.

Good Heavens what would the nativ-sorry locals say.Damm bad show..eh not worth thinking about. ???

It makes me wonder a bit. Why would an eastern european girl would choose Thailand to set up business...

A bit like travelling to the south pole to sell ice blocks.

Surely she would make much more money in Dubai or somewhere else where maybe there is little or no local supply of "talent"..

Anyone got any ideas?  :blues:

ulterior motive, maybe the thai girl,s dont want eastern competition, and mods are on a cut ,or something.??

what has happened to simon 43 ?,is he still doing good,or has some one got it in for him ,when he,s away on a mission .

suprising what you can get into a condom

Okay I will let you in the know, I was working down South in Songkhla. I cant remember why I was one night in Hat Yai, Visa run or something. Anyway back to the story, I really just wanted a beer and a bit of company. I ended up in this really wierd nightclub, mostly Thai and Malay guys. I couldnt believe when three eastern european ( big blonde girls) got up and stared getting the kit off? anyway to cut a long story short, after they finished making all the Asian guys wish they were bigger??? they came over for a bevy with yours truly, apparently they can make a very good living in Thailand thankyou very much :laugh:

any contacts must be made discretely, they have work permits too. I read an article by Night Owl in BKK post, he says its more easy to get work permit in Sex industry. I wish they would extend that rule to a normal working guys, supporting family and child in LOS.

Bye the way Brian, Dubai is flooded with them. they must be looking for new pastures??

Back about 6 mos. ago met 5 gals from some break off of Russia working up country. They work a few days in BKK and then off to the provinces. Costs them about 200US  return. Mamasan travelling with them gets cut from every customer. Strictly for the local Thai market. The Thai men I was with thought they were the second coming of JC. Really common looking but all well endowed compared to local girls. No work permits just on tourist visas. Can be found every day in the Grace as well.

Believe it's a scam......details over internet and correspondance about personal details as well, this one has been tried so many times before.

It's really amazing how many people will give details on the net about their banking,passport,personal,and last but not least employment and residence details.

Seems one is born every day and girls(or men) like Danna just cream off them from their arm-chairs at home.

Sev

Ha - tried eastern european girls before...cold as ice...ugly as hel_l..no fun at all  :o

I'm still around ... will be in BKK for a week next Wednesday ... sorting out a job for this cute bar-girl (who still dumbfounds me by staying true to her word and not bar-working...)

After that I'm popping down to Rome for a sainthood ... nominated by my gorgeous UK wife who feels that my efforts to save Thai bar-girls from hel_l and damnation deserve recognition.....

Never said that and anyone that knows me knows that. Never happened. The guys not only a loser but a liar as well. Poor little thing.

What is this guys problem? Daddy didn't breast feed him or something?

Er, um, sorry pschef, I got a bit carried away there....  :o

Did I do that, I can't remember...

You didn't get a picture because she's obviously a totally ugly old bat who is just trying to con you out of your money...er hang on..that seems to be what's happening to me with this crazy Thai girl  :o

Sorry Simon, Thats my brothers name bye the way. I think you should listen to Brian. He seems to have it all in Hand so to speak :laugh:

If you are happy mate just enjoy it whilst you can, and I mean it. All of us are in thesame boat.

Simon, rarely I get chased by the others sex lady boy or otherwise. I really meant my lttle Bro in Uk is named Simon.

I love your comments and track them daily, as I do with Khun Brian. You make my life fun, next time I come to Bangers lets meet up and have a real chat. :laugh:

real chat?? Don't you realise that all my postings are deadly serious and truthful???

I think I must be on the wrong chat board  :o

PS - I'm in BKK from next Wednesday for a week, then back 2 weeks later...when are u about?

Hi Simon

I hardly ever come down to Bangkok, only when I have a reason to. I will let you know next time, usually work or visa related :blues:

please keep up your comments, and watch out for those crazy Thais.