Chiang Mai's Red Zones Expand to 7 Districts

webfact

cm.jpg

CHIANG MAI, April 19 (TNA) - Red COVID-19 control zones in the northern province have expanded to seven districts for effective disease control while Muang Chiang Mai district had the most cases exceeding 1,000.

The Chiang Mai Provincial Public Health Office reported that as of April 18 the red zones were declared in seven districts namely Muang Chiang Mai district where there were 1,185 COVID-19 cases, San Sai (216), San Kamphaeng (104), Saraphi (100 ), Hang Dong (85), Mae Rim (78) and Doi Saket (60).

Seven other districts were declared orange zones and 10 other districts yellow zones. Galyani Vadhana district was the only white zone where there was not a COVID-19 case. Health officials were investigating 13 COVID-19 cases in the province.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-678136

tnalogo.jpg

Now how many had even heard of "Galyani Vadhana" district.

So basically Chiang Mai is mostly a red zone with bits of it almost red but not quite.

Red coming to your district anytime soon with a possibility of light showers and potential lockdown.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Now how many had even heard of "Galyani Vadhana" district.

You never stop learning.

No, never heard. A district named after a princess.

More or less jungle with about 12000 inhabitants.

A post in which the quoted content had been altered has been removed:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

25 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

So that poses a question for me. Due to go to Immigration tomorrow for my annual extension. Does that mean I can't go, and if so how do I get my extension done? Any suggestions UbonJoe.

Open as normal, I went yesterday.