From Bangkok - no checks

Wandr

Despite all the talk of quarantine in Chiang Mai,  there were no checks between Chonburi and Lamphun. We didn't go beyond so I don't know if there is anything closer to the city.

There was just one police checkpoint,  at Kamphaeng Phet, and they just waved us through. 

• Thanks 1

I went to Nan on the 9th and returned to CM on the 13th. The only checkpoint was entering Nan providence and they were pretty thorough stopping every vehicle. Had to have temp checked and fill out a questionnaire.

Surprised to not see CM typical checkpoint on Hwy 11 at the Outer Ring road underpass.

Has anyone returned from the to CM today since the new quarantine rules were enacted?  My understanding is that people returning who have traveled in 'red zones' need to self-quarantine.  

How is this being enforced for returning travelers?  Are there check points on the highway?  Are you expected to do everything required on your own?  I'll be returning tomorrow and I'm curious what to expect.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, stargazer9999 said:

Has anyone returned from the to CM today since the new quarantine rules were enacted?  My understanding is that people returning who have traveled in 'red zones' need to self-quarantine.  

How is this being enforced for returning travelers?  Are there check points on the highway?  Are you expected to do everything required on your own?  I'll be returning tomorrow and I'm curious what to expect.

Thanks.

I went to Lamphun early this morning and returned around lunch time. As I said before, the typical checkpoint seen on Hwy 11 under the Outer Ring road underpass was not there.