Home treatment for Covid-19.

Farang99

I believe the UK is planning to distribute kits for treatment of Covid at home. Seems a good idea and will avoid the risk of acquiring Covid from a hospital.

Does anyone know the composition of these kits. Pharmaceuticals are generally available over the counter in Thailnd (with the exceptions of steroids and opioids)  so I would expect the necessary drugs to be available.

You may as well take smarties for pain than paracetamol, almost useless in my experience. Probably not allowed to say what I have in the cupboard apart from D3 and Zinc. Might get an oximeter. Lots on Lazada, this looks as if it might do the job

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/fingertip-pulse-oximeter-heart-rate-monitor-medical-blood-oxygen-i1364162261-s3449606186.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.33.46a017dckVSjhs&search=1

Edited by clivebaxter

Perhaps there is confusion related to testing of Pfizer protease inhibitor which would be distributed as part of home care kit. UK has put emphasis on this and this was discussed in news past few days. I see report of testing in Belgium.

We are months if not year away from the treatment.