Where to buy 2nd hand scooter ?

happysoul

Hello, I'm looking for a 2nd hand scooter (semi automatic better) ? Went to a shop on canal road, 27000 for an old 110 wave with front disc brake. Thought it's a little too expensive. 

Any ideas where I could find an old wave or dream or equivalent for around 10/15k ?

Or any of you willing to sell a scooter?

Thanks in advance, cheers

Edited by happysoul
Spelling

Check out BahtSold on the internet.  I purchased a 2018 Yamaha Nmax with 5,000 km for 42,000 baht.  There were recent models of other scooters listed there for much less.  I even had the one I purchased in Pattaya delivered to my home in Phetchaburi.

2 minutes ago, patekatek said:

Check out BahtSold on the internet.  I purchased a 2018 Yamaha Nmax with 5,000 km for 42,000 baht.  There were recent models of other scooters listed there for much less.  I even had the one I purchased in Pattaya delivered to my home in Phetchaburi.

Thanks for your answer. I'll check BahtS again. Cheers

Weekend market at Mee Chok mbike market behind the Rimping  above super highway---I used to go there Rt 107 straight up to Mee chok--google rimping

If in old town go see BON at the Motorcycle shop at Cm gate on the outside loop...just starting down Wulai rd on left ised..speaks english and used to keep older bikes

He did start to unload them as he wanted newer ones but if ur close he can give you good info--I told him i had 10000 for budget and he'd tell me what he had and I bought 2 mbikes from him and he did all the paperwork etc....nice guy but avoid his nagging mom..he will even fix any issues before buying..can test drive

there was also a mbike repair shop at the end of wulai where it meets the other road aka end of saturday walking st...right side of Tippanet rd and Wulai meet...

If nothing there go a little further and turn LEFT at that light-See Ping muang rd........just a block dowm there are 2 mbike repair shops on both sides that sell used

8 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Weekend market at Mee Chok mbike market behind the Rimping  above super highway---I used to go there Rt 107 straight up to Mee chok--google rimping

If in old town go see BON at the Motorcycle shop at Cm gate on the outside loop...just starting down Wulai rd on left ised..speaks english and used to keep older bikes

He did start to unload them as he wanted newer ones but if ur close he can give you good info--I told him i had 10000 for budget and he'd tell me what he had and I bought 2 mbikes from him and he did all the paperwork etc....nice guy but avoid his nagging mom..he will even fix any issues before buying..can test drive

there was also a mbike repair shop at the end of wulai where it meets the other road aka end of saturday walking st...right side of Tippanet rd and Wulai meet...

If nothing there go a little further and turn LEFT at that light-See Ping muang rd........just a block dowm there are 2 mbike repair shops on both sides that sell used

Thanks sticky rice but my post is in the Hua Hin forum. I'm looking for a 2 wheeler in HH not CM. But thanks

anyway ????

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Check face book market place theres plenty listed on there...if you don't have it or use FB i am sure some friend family does

Edited by poohy

Have a look on facebook marketplace,seems to be plenty on there from big road bikes to the smallest scooter,just remember you only get what u pay for,several provinces in thailand have had decent flooding be wary of bikes that may have been damaged in the floodwaters,i noticed half a dozen scooters got washed over in 2 feet of flood waters front of my condo which were completely underwater.