Vaccination campaign and sacrifices

Brunolem

During the first 4 months of 2021, Thailand managed to import only 2 million doses of Covid 19 vaccine.

But, fear not, this was only an appetizer.

From early June on, about 10 million more doses will arrive in the Land of Smiles, on a weekly basis, until the total will reach 100 million.

Anxious potential victims of the coronavirus will be offered a choice of vaccines with no equivalent in the world:

- Chinese water torture

- Russian (DNA) roulette

- British (cellular) invasion

- American cancel(l) culture

and the local spicy recipe, by far the most recommended.

In order to keep all these vaccine doses fresh, two Thai submarines, bought a few years ago especially for this purpose, are now dragging an iceberg from Antarctica, back to the port of Laem Chabang, where they will be cut into 2 inches cubes by Covid tested Burmese migrant workers.

In the meantime, nurses specially trained in South Sudan, will be deployed throughout the country, in order to inject 300,000 patients each and every day, until the total will reach 50 million.

Yet, it will not be all peaches and roses, far from it.

Because Thailand has a population of 70 million, 20 million, or 30% will not get a vaccine.

The Thai army is actively searching for volunteers willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the nation, and after thinking about it for a good 5 minutes, I have decided to join their ranks.

I understand this means that, most probably (.005%), I will not be able to comment in these pages in the near future, or to do anything else for that matter, but I will have the moral comfort of knowing that my sacrifice will not be in vain.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Brunolem said:

to keep all these vaccine doses fresh, two Thai submarines, bought a few years ago especially for this purpose, are now dragging an iceberg from Antarctica,

You can't be serious.  That's not cold enough. You need to drag huge CO2 dryicebergs  from Mars.  Ask Elon Musk. He just started flying his giant Starship, which is much bigger than Thailand's submarine's.  Just don't talk about caves.

• Like 1